Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
West Hotel(Hong Kong)
Haohua Hotel(Hong Kong)
Lucky House(Hong Kong)
View Hotel
Jiun Long Hotel(Hong Kong)
3,592 results
All reviewsozone barthe club loungeladies and gentlementallest hotelhighest bar in the worldtin lung heenanna lopezelements mallvictoria harbour viewclub managerguest relationsspecial thankskowloon stationswimming poolfront office managercorner suiteamazing hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2015

this is really a special property, from its glass facade to its view from above that really is a top 10 feature on the planet.... you may expect from space from the rooms but all the comforts and amenities abound from the lobby to the roof top... the world is yours.... you may have to get out to enjoy the rest of HK and its location is 15 min from everything...

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank tonymagnetic
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2015

Dear Tony,

I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your recent stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong and thank you for taking the time to share your nice words.

We look forward to welcoming you back for more stunning views in different seasons of the year.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

We live in HK and due to construction work next door, we decided to have some staycation weekends at hotels and also give us opportunities to check them out with the kids. This time, we stayed with Ritz Carlton ICC. Simply magnificent experience and great for our little 2 year old boy who loves the swimming pool. The views are spectacular and service, amenities, and rooms are of the highest quality and detail. You will truly feel like royalty by the staff and although we only stayed a night, we felt rejuvenated and immensely satisfied with the trip. Too bad it can't last longer. We had a particularly enjoyable experience with the staff at the front desk - they really provide care and attention to the guests and make every effort to ensure everything is taken care of. The buffet at Cafe 103 is a must try, with fresh seafood being a big attraction. We've tried other hotels, and we will definitely be putting Ritz on the list for repeat visits.

Room Tip: Pick the harbour views facing HK Island. All rooms are on floors 103 or above so you're guaranteed views no matter what.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2015

Dear Jae,

Thank you for sharing your magnificent experience with us. I am very glad that your son enjoyed our pool and I could feel that from the photos!

It was a pleasure to have you back at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong and I am thrilled with your compliments, especially on our service. Thank you once again, we are ready to welcome you and your family for many more rejuvenating getaways.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

I stayed here last week for 6 nights and I can truly say my stay was outstanding from start to finish. The initial impression upon arrival is impressive, but then it just gets better. I received a very warm welcome and was taken to a fantastic room with amazing views over Hong Kong Island.

There are a number of dining options. Having breakfast with those views is a great start to the day, whilst dinner in Tosca offers amazing food. The staff were all very attentive.
Even the in-room dining service surprised me with the speed of the service.

The staff were extremely courteous and greeted me by name on a regular basis.

I've previously stayed in another top end hotel in Admiralty on Hong Kong Island which was also fantastic but the Ritz Carlton easily surpasses that. This is the only hotel I've stayed in (whether business or vacation) that I've emailed the General Manager half way through my stay just to commend her for such a great team!

What more can I say?

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank JM88888

Dear JM,

Thank you for your fantastic review and I am very glad that you had an impeccable 6-night stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong.

Your kind words were shared with our Ladies and Gentlemen and your comments motivate us to continuously provide the finest service and facilities to our guests.

Please reach me when you are visiting Hong Kong again and we will ensure another amazing stay for you.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

This hotel is above and beyond in every way: service, decor, and luxury. We are regular Ritz Carlton customers and this one is the best! The view from our room on the 107th floor was outstanding, the service was second to none, and every detail in the hotel is simply spectacular. We were simply blown away by every detail. The hotel staff could not have been more helpful or friendly, every person went out of their way to make our stay the best! I just can't say enough!

Room Tip: 107th floor room 23 unbelievable view
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank jmp2000
Pierre P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2015

Dear jmp200,

Thank you for sharing your "above and beyond" experience.

It was a pleasure to have you back at The Ritz-Carlton, and I am thrilled with your compliments, especially on our service. Our Ladies and Gentlemen spend every second coming with ways to create memorable experiences for our guests, and “second to none” is a great encouragement to them.

Please do let us know when you are visiting Hong Kong again and we will ensure another spectacular stay with our hotel.

Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

The hotel is absolutely great! Location,
awesome view, rooms, gym, pool and bar!!!

But the best of all was the great staff of that day.
Genuine people that made our stay/Birthday absolutely incredible!

Thank you Chloe, Joe and JILL!

Sander

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sander22

Dear Sander,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us.

It was an honor to have you celebrate your birthday with us, and I am sure Chloe, Joe and Jill were pleased to be part of your celebration.

Thank you once again, and I hope that you will be celebrating many more birthdays with us.