“Could be back in the UK”
Review of The Globe

The Globe
Ranked #110 of 10,896 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central
Description: Friendly neighbourhood Gastropub, with around 200 local and international great beers and award winning food.
Reviewed 6 March 2017

Lots of beer & food choices. friendly, efficient staff and not too pricey. Located not too far from the mid-levels escalator.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

A stallion among Gastropubs in HK. Perched half way up the steep Graham street, this little gem deserves a visit. An incredible amount of craft beers on tap as well as by the bottle. Excellent food, try the fish fingers and and the ploughmans, plus more. Lots of nice home made pies and Sunday roast also....need to book, gets pretty busy....

TheGlobeHK, Owner at The Globe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Thank you, I'm glad you like us.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I called into this pub a couple of years ago when we first came to Hong Kong and it's still as good as we remember. This time however we had our 7 year old son along with us but this place caters for all. We ate this time and the food was reasonably priced and tasty and the staff were very attentive. Top place and fully recommended.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

We were told about this place by a couple that lived here some time ago. They have a great selection of beers, in fact you are spoilt for choice. They do not add the normal 10% service charge that you normally get charged. We went in there two nights running and not only did they remember us, they remembered hat my wife wanted to drink, now that's good service

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Friends have been telling me about The Globe for a couple of years, so I decided to see for myself.

It was just as good as I imagined! The food (steak and kidney pie, with a generous serving of mash, beans and gravy) was great, and extremely filling. Plus, the beer selection is huge and varied.

The atmosphere made it feel like a large pub in the UK, and the service was friendly and professional. I will definitely be back!