There are some highlights & lowlights, my rating should be between 3 to 4
1. As we booked the hotel for all our travelling colleagues, we were served directly (Perman), she has provided the required support to ensure our bookings are good. She has been accommodating as there were some changes before we reach.
2. Staffs are friendly, whether at the front desk, restaurants, etc
3. Bathing equipment is quite impressive, with few choices of showers
4. Specially arranged take away breakfast, as we need to leave early to catch a train, thus we were unable take our breakfast in their operating time.
1. Breakfast to me, not up the standard, coffee is not good
2. Surprised that there is no laundry service, need to purchase token to do ourselves
3. Probably not the issue of the hotel, however, didn't have much shops nearby, the store at the ground floor close at 9pm
Overall experience is still good, especially they are located walking distance away from our office.