14 people are viewing this hotel
US$70
ExpediaUS$81
Hotels.comUS$81
ZenHotels.comUS$98
All reviews shek mun river view dinner buffet apartment room duty manager foie gras swimming pool hotel facilities free upgrade birthday celebration front desk staff long stay staycation experience macaroons makes me feel front office late check
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2021

Highly recommended this new hotel in Shatin, there’s newly room design, comfort bedding and quiet environment. Good enough to have private time if anyone is looking for me time. Compared to other Royal hotels what Alva by Royal is the best one, and the price is good too. Dinner buffet is good enough.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2021 via mobile

It was the the third time we stayed at Alva since we were in love with the hotel TV (with TV-mirroring function) and the way of using an iPad to control air conditioning and room lighting.Last time we had a great time at an apartment room so we decided to come back again for another staycation. We booked a deluxe room with a package this time, but we were told to be upgraded to the river apartment when we arrive for check-in. What a surprise! The room was even more spacious than the standard apartment room and equipped with an aero bike and a bathtub. Food served in the dinner buffet was delicious too. Probably we will be back for the fourth time or even the fifth time.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sammy Yip, Other at Alva Hotel by Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2021

Dear Natalie Ma

Thank you so much for your review after your third time stay with ALVA HOTEL BY ROYAL. We are so glad that you have experienced our hospitality and our spacious/clean accommodations again. The merit goes to our service team, who deliver extraordinarily friendly, helpful and top-notch service.

Rest assured your compliment will be shared with all of them. They will be thrilled to learn that our guest like you recognizes their efforts.

Needless to say, we all look forward to your return again and again. Please visit our official website to discover the best offer.
ALVA HOTEL BY ROYAL

Reviewed 30 October 2021 via mobile

Having a wonderful time here in Alva Hotel! Rooms are clean and spacious, various choice for breakfast buffet. Especially appreciate Hayden and Alfred from Front Desk for helping us while check in & check out. Their detailed explanation for the hotel facilities and shuttle services really impressed me! Also, Sunny from concierge who helping us for luggage storage is very kind and helpful! We will definitely come again and highly recommend Alva Hotel for family vacation.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sammy Yip, Other at Alva Hotel by Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2021

Dear Poon W

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and lovely photo with us online and the TripAdvisor community.
We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and had a wonderful time in ALVA HOTEL BY ROYAL.
Your commendation to Alfred, Haydon and Sunny is appreciated and I have passed on your comments to our team.
Thanks again for your recommendation and we look forward to your next visit.

Warmest regards,
ALVA HOTEL BY ROYAL

Reviewed 27 October 2021

Everytime I stay here I can truly relax and take a break. The design is clean, modern and comfortable with very lovely interior - even better than the other Marriott brand hotel in the area. Service is great, the staff are professional and friendly.

Dear Benjamin Man

Thank you very much for writing a review in this platform are thrilled to know that you have spent a relaxing break with us.
ALVA HOTEL BY ROYAL is a hotel in a unique riverside location in Shatin. With lush green surroundings and smart user-friendly technology for guests’ comfort and wellness, ALVA invites modern travelers to explore a hidden gem in Hong Kong and experience a travel journey replete with relaxation and discovery.
Your kind words to our professional and friendly team is also a great encouragement, we will keep this us to impress all our guest.
Thank you very much again and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 25 October 2021 via mobile

I am Ms. Tse, this is my first time stayed at Alva hotel for celebrate our anniversary I felt very satisfied the stayed and services of Alva hotel.
And I would like to say thank you to operator Joyce, I called to hotel third times before i check in, and all the calls was answered by her, to enquiry about the location of your hotel, the transportation nearby, the gym and swimming pool booking procedure, the rental service of bicycle, and the dinner buffet booking , she also helped me to book dinner buffet even though the buffet was fully book. She is very friendly, patient, proactively to answer all my questions. SHe is very professional and feel the five-star service experience.
I must come again in the future and will recommend to my friends.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Natalie T

Thank you very much for your support and share your feedback with us. I was delighted to read that numerous touchpoints from the beginning of your stay left such a memorable impression! We do our utmost to ensure our guests have a wonderful experience and I am delighted to know our team has achieved it.
Your compliments to Joyce in Call Centre is really encouraging. We will share with our service team as motivation.
It's been a pleasure serving you, Ms. Tse. We can't wait to welcome you back to ALVA HOTEL BY ROYAL for another occasion. Please visit our official website to discover the best offer.

Director of Operations ALVA HOTEL BY ROYAL