Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews home away from home sai wan ho short or long stay common space complete amenities excellent facilities stayed here front desk definitely stay here again a great place to stay the ground floor swimming pool harbour view vic gym property balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2020

New property with complete amenities and relaxing view, but the thing that I appreciate the most is the excellent service from staff, especially Jeffrey and Vincent, who went above and beyond to assist me during my stay. I'll definitely stay here again if I have the chance.

Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Vincent Ng, Guest Services / Front Office at Waterfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2020

Dear Guest,

We are excited to read your lovely review, as it means very much to us that you, as our valued guest, enjoyed a pleasant and comfortable stay with us. Thank you for sharing your feedback, which is always important to us. In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 July 2020

I stayed at the Waterfront for 4 months. Location in Sai Wan Ho was great, right next to the sea, the boardwalk and a lively park, with easy access from the MTR and two grocery stores. The property itself was impreccable. The parlour was a very convenient place to meet people over breakfast or for snacks in the evening (all provided), and there was also a pool outside with outdoor seating. The staff was really friendly and welcoming. Service was truly excellent. Special thanks to all of you for your kindness and helpfulness over all the duration of my stay! The apartment had all the amenities needed and was very clean and well designed. Plus, I enjoyed incredible views on the mountains and the sea. I would highly recommend this place for either short or long stay in Hong Kong. Keep up the good work!

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
WFHK03042019, Manager at Waterfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2020

Dear Mr Dansereau,

We are absolutely delighted to hear about your wonderful experience. I am delighted to hear that our service and facilities had made a good impression on you. Thank you again for your generous review and compliments. Your support is highly appreciated.

In the meantime, we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2020 via mobile

We stayed in for 10 months, quite a long time. The property is elegant, always clean, tidy with warm welcoming smile from the staffs, you will be surprised everyday is the same. It’s extremely difficult to maintain that types of standard on a normal occasion, they did it with all the challenges we had here in the past 10 months, our applause and appreciation to all the staffs and management, obviously the management runs the ship tight. All their staffs are very good, the guard, housekeeping and front desk, thanks to all we had a memorable few months, special thanks to Vic and Vincent, they gave us very good orientation about the area, on top of that whenever we need help they are there for us.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
WFHK03042019, Manager at Waterfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2020

Dear Mrs Lau,

We are indeed delighted to hear about your wonderful experience staying with us. I am especially grateful to hear your good impression of our property and service. Your generous review and compliments is highly appreciated.

I would like to extend our deepest thank you once again for your trust and confidence on us during the past 10 months. It is so encouraging for us to keep up the momentum to strive for best for our valued guests like you.

We truly hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 20 March 2020

I have stayed in Waterfront for one month. I felt the hospitality and excellent service so as the fantastic seaview room.

I have an enjoyable and memorable stay.

Highly recommend for either short or long stay!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
WFHK03042019, Manager at Waterfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share a delightful review regarding your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us and I am delighted to share your kind words with the entire team. Your kind acknowledgement is definitely a great motivation to us.

Thank you again for your kind words and support. I truly hope to welcome you back to Waterfront Suites.

Reviewed 26 February 2020

The service sets this place apart. They host (free) events for the holidays that include wine, beer and fun snacks. Vic, Mona and Allen are all super nice. They helped us get acclimated by telling us where we could find anything we want (from food to bars to household good to areas to check out).

The furnishings of the apartments were great. Amazing view and a comfortable bed with enough amenities to get us through a month in temp housing. We know others who have stayed here for months on end and won't leave because they love it.

Room tip: All the rooms have a good view so ask for higher up.
Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank jordanh09
WFHK03042019, Manager at Waterfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review that you are sharing with us in TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind words with our service and event for sure enhance our momentum to strive for the best for our guests. I will definitely share with Monna, Vic, Andy for your compliments.

Once again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.