4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ExpediaUS$372
Trip.comUS$369
eDreamsUS$373
Booking.comUS$373
Agoda.comUS$372
TripadvisorUS$372
All reviews butler team butler service drawing room abalone birthday celebration bubble bath metropolitan suite chicken congee room check semi buffet champagne sabering chinese restaurant butler angel run restaurant andre fu house car room tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2021

I have spent a holiday with my family at St regis. The concierge staff and the front desk staff were welcoming and it was delightful to be staying here. The breakfast was with a wide variety to choose and it was fabulous too. Special thanks to housekeeping staff for giving surprise to my baby and all amenities were well prepared.

Definitely will be staying at St regis in the future.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
17  Thank Kyle627
Javier Albar, General Manager at The St. Regis Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2021

Dear Kyleb27,

Thank you for sharing with us your and your family experience in The St. Regis Hong Kong.

Our Concierge Hosts are very happy to hear your comments about their friendliness and welcoming service they provided.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our wide breakfast selection and found it fabulous as well.
Our Housekeeping team is delighted to know that you liked the presented amenities and dedicated service surprise.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2021 via mobile

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
14  Thank cereliatt

Dear cereliatt,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your recent stay experience in The St. Regis Hong Kong.

Our Butler Sherwin is delighted with your comments of appreciation about his polite service offered to you during the check-in. Our beds are super comfortable and ensures that our guests have a good night rest.
We are very happy to know that you enjoyed The Drawing Room dinner and the breakfast in our Run Restaurant. Thank you for complimenting our service to be the best in Hong Kong.

We look very much forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2021

What an unforgettable experience with great staffs and pleasant service!

I have spent my most wondering birthday here back in Oct. I first started my dinner at the Run. I'm not a big fan of Chinese food but the food there were fabulous and the tasting menu was amazing! How dare Michelin only gave them 1 star?! And thanks to the help from Leo, my friends were able to decorate the room seamlessly while i was having the dinner downstairs! I was thrilled when i got into the room! Apart from the pops from my friends, the little tailor made st regis bears (have my name on it), the delicious birthday cake and the handwritten birthday card gave me a big warm welcome. How sweet is that!!!!! With the super big bathtub and bed, i was able to immerse myself in holiday mood and relax my soul. There's nothing better to finish a night with a bubble bath!

So for the second day, i was spoiled by the superb breakfast. From the jams to the main course, all were unbeatable! A freshly baked croissant with the french strawberry jam, on the side with the famous abalone congee from Run , and even served with a detox juice. What a good morning! There was even a mini self-serve bar providing different kinds of cold cuts, cereals and hot plates. I would say this is definitely one of the top brekkies in HK!

After a short break after the breathtaking breakfast, i started the swimming session at the gorgeous outdoor heated pool. I was surprised by how sincere the staffs were! They helped us to cover the sun loungers with the clean towels, and offered us a glass of water and the spray sunscreen. This is no doubt exceptional and heart-warming. The pool itself is remarkable as well with the special little waterfall design and accompanied with tropical plants. Sitting on the sun loungers with a sip of iced water and a glance at the pool have brought me back to Bali for a second!

Thanks to Leo again, the long awaited champagne sabrage trial was successfully organized in the afternoon right before the afternoon tea! I was quite worried about handling the sword at first but Flora, the manager, has cheered me up and taught me how to manage the sabrage. And thanks to her teaching, the top of the neck of the bottle was flown away perfectly without leaving any glass shards. What a day!

After finishing one of my bucket lists, it's time for the famous St Regis afternoon tea. AND IT WAS SPLENDID!!!!!!!! I chose to have it inside my room so i could enjoy a bit of quiet and me time before checking out in the evening. When the tea arrived, they were all covered perfectly and served with 6 kinds of jam on the side, along with the champagne i opened previously but had already been chilled inside the ice bucket!!! The services are definitely impressive, and so did the food! From the saviour snacks to the mouth watering desserts, all were appetizing and delightful.

From service level to food quality, St regis has maintained a first class level and i strongly recommend it for anyone who's looking for a tremendous staycation!

17  Thank Lovetravel852bb
Javier Albar, General Manager at The St. Regis Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2021

Dear Lovetravel852bb,

Thank you very much for celebrating your birthday in the St. Regis Hong Kong.

We are very happy to know that you find our Run Cantonese fine-dining Michelin starred restaurant menu tasting fabulous. Our Leo's initiative to assist with the room decoration while you were having dinner and surprise you on your return with the birthday cake, handwritten card and the St. Regis bears.

Our Run breakfast presented on the next day with our well known specialties such as abalone congee, detox juice, freshly backed pastries and croissants with a wide selection of French jams and condiments. The outdoor pool is a a gorgeous gem looked after by very dedicated and sincere Hosts, we are delighted to know that you enjoyed and the pool experience managed to take you back to Bali for a second.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed the Champagne sabrage and you managed to open the bottle through a clean cut with the Napoleon Cavalry saber's replica, assisted by our Flora, the Run restaurant Sommelier. The splendid Afternoon High Tea served in the privacy of the guest room is another must try, we are very happy to know that you enjoyed it very much as well.

We are super happy to have been able to show you our first class service and food quality level and we thank you very much for strongly recommending our staycations for anyone to experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2021 via mobile

I stayed at the end of October to celebrate my anniversary. Special thanks to Leo for taking care our stay and also Keith for his professional service. I don’t have to describe how nice is the hotel itself, from the fragrance to the lovely view in the room everything is on point. Highly recommend everyone to try.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
15  Thank BABLAM07

Dear BABLAMO7,

Thank you for sharing with us your recent anniversary celebration in The St. Regis Hong Kong.

Leo and Keith are delighted with your comments of appreciation about their professional service. We are happy to know that you liked the fragrance, the view in the room and thank you for highly recommending The St. Regis Hong Kong to everyone.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 31 October 2021

Although I didn’t stay in this hotel but just tried the spa there, the dynasty body massage spa experience (60 minutes) is definitely an unforgettable one. Credits to Clara on caring about my needs and tailor a massage oil combination for me. The homey atmosphere, the scent and massage strength are also just-right.

Also can have surprised souvenir (I don’t want to be a spoiler and am not sure whether St Regis will have a different one later)

I actually feel regretted that I didn’t book staycation package because I just fell asleep and the best way to do after spa is just go to bed :p

Anyway, I would say it is a must-try experience for staycation at St Regis HK.

Trip type: Travelled solo
15  Thank kahongl2018

Dear kahongl2018,

Thank you for commenting about your recent SPA experience in The St. Regis Hong Kong.
Our Dynasty body massage experience is very well liked by our guests and our Clara Spa specialist is delighted to know that you enjoyed the tailor oil massage made combination.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon for a staycation.