Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
US$38
View deal
ExpediaUS$38
eDreams
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2020

I understand the politics about the cancelations but now we have a global emergency and you doesn´t want to cancel my reservation with out penalties, it´s unpleasant to your part, you are unconsciousness

Room tip: This hostel is unconsciousness
Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank ivan g
Reviewed 6 February 2020

I had to cancel because my flight got cancelled because of the corona virus. Booked for 3 nights. The hostel didn't do anything to help me, they only wanted my money, and I didn't get any refund, eventhough I cancelled 5 days after booking and more then a month before my stay. Worst service I ever got! Do not stay here, this place is only after your money!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank lunc177
Reviewed 3 December 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights in a double room. It was clean and perfect for our needs.
The reception personnel were fantastic regarding the riots, they pointed out no go areas for the day and they made our trip go smoothly.
The communal room was cosy and welcoming and had lots of books, maps, fridge , free water etc.
If looking for a hostel then definitely recommend taking a look at the hop inn.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tutterandmagoo
Reviewed 11 November 2019 via mobile

We have recently just left Hop Inn after a week's stay. The staff were friendly, security was good and the roof top terrace was lovely. A little lacking in atmosphere perhaps but as I travelled with my partner, that wasn't a huge issue for us.

The location is perfect though. Just off from the Nathan Road, it's a short walk from the harbour and Jordan. Loads of food options around and just across the street from the famous Mammy Pancake.

Room and bed are a little small but from what I can gather, that is pretty much Hong Kong standard.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank xangelinex
Reviewed 22 October 2019

On the whole the overall stay at Hop Inn was pleasant. It had all and what I expected. Fortunately I decided to book the twin room for myself, it would be a little bit of a squeeze if there was another person in the room.

I particularly enjoyed the roof top garden, very nice plants; and I appreciated the security (in the evenings the door to the cluster of rooms would be locked and only accessible with your keycard).

The different persons at the reception and the cleaners were nice and friendly.

On the downside,
The room is definitely small, and the bath area as well.

The No "toilet roll" in the toilet is kinda confusing ( I have been to places whereby we cannot throw the toilet paper in the toilet as the sewage for the city is old and causes toilets to choke), I did feedback to Hop Inn on this.

It would have been nice if the replies about the current situation in Hong Kong were a bit more comforting (less rigid), given the current protest (but it is really not a big deal, it was not rude or anything)

Date of stay: October 2019