All reviews common room tsim sha tsui great location double room hot and cold water walking distance cleaned daily mtr station minute walk stayed nights hostel toilet hk hong luggage ferry ensuite
Reviewed 27 November 2018 via mobile

I have been in Hop Inn for 3months as a exchange student and I can totally recommend it.

-Staff: Best stuff ever, perfect english, always friendly, young engaged team,can ask them everything, clean rooms by the best housekeepers, 24h receptionist service!

-located perfectly in the middle of TsimTsaShui, MTR station only 5minutes away, groceries and restaurants in front of the door

-Rooms size is normal for hong kong, bathroom and cleaning service included every 2-3 day!

-Rooftop and common room are perfect to chill, have a drink or a conversation.
Regularly ate events like acustic night, gamenight, barbecue and other parties.

-free water,tee,coffe,fridge,microwave,
oven ,laundry room,dvd collection, tv, game console..

I’m looking forward to my last month in Hop Inn and i can fully recommend the hostel to everybody!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank mdomanegg
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

A great place to stay, friendly and accomodating. Yes its a budget priced hotel and the rooms are basic but they do have everything you need. A great communal roof terrace and honour bar are nice. You are right in the middle of bustli g Kowloon here, 5 mins from the promenade, 10mins walk to the star ferry, 10 mins from the Kowloon markets .. all good

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I had a pleasant stay in here.. I went with my 6yo daughter.. Hop inn have everything we need.. The microwave.. Tea and coffee and sugar for free.. Or you can wash and dry your dirty laundry on their laundry room.. Including iron your clothes.. I will stay in here again when I visit HK..

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

There are a few problems that i will mention which some people might not like. However I’m not a very picky person so it was fine for me. The great thing is the stylish decor and the friendly atmosphere of the lounge. The service was great, as is the amenities downstairs, which surprisingly goes unmentioned. Depending on the rooms there, the drawback can be the lack of cleanliness and the quality of staff. Perhaps that is why it’s not mentioned? That said, it can sometimes be a hit or a miss, but usually it is a hit with some discernment.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Hop inn was one of my most comfortable stays. The common areas are the best with comfortable seating and things to do. Locationally everything is near by and if you want to party in LFK take the the metro which is 200 mts away. The staff here was very warm and welcoming, helping us with all our queries.

Date of stay: April 2018