3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$550
Agoda.comUS$481
Booking.comUS$511
1,079 results
All reviews art pieces grand harbour room tour food ordering sea view infinity pool birthday celebration guest experience team staycation experience washing machine unforgettable stay professional service tea set guest relations room type duty manager other hotels
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2022 via mobile

I vividly remembered the first visit to K11 Artus on 13 May which Tequila introduced me to this artisanal home.

I had been looking for a quiet place to escape from the city and have some me time since the early of May. I hadn’t decided the place yet until I met Tequila, who walked me through this exquisite place.

I was staying in studio room (size 510 sq ft + 26 sq ft) with city view, one king bed, balcony and open kitchen. The city view was magnificent with spacious gardens surrounded by greenery and an infinity swimming pool came into view.

If you enjoy cooking, you would definitely fall in love with the open kitchen. The two burner induction cooktop with 9 power levels, a Tefal non stick frying pan and a saucepan with lid, Miele oven etc. you could name of.

The check-in front desk is located on the 10/F, where I was greeted by Yan with warmth and sincerity. I also felt so welcomed by Enzio, the duty manager, who handed me his business card with professionalism.

I was so honoured to meet Jessica just before I check-out, who introduced me the art pieces from entrance along the way to 10/F in great details. Her genuine smile could have melted an iceberg.

P.S.
Thank you Alan from Concierge who helped deliver stamps to me.

Too much to share! Stay tuned!

Special thanks to:
Alan

#Staycation

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank pikamishima
Room's Leader, Guest Services / Front Office at K11 Artus, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2022

Dear pikamishima,

Thank you for your compliments to the team, and we are very happy to know that you had a pleasant stay.
We are also grateful for you taking the time to share your perspective.

Your feedback and recognition towards Tequila, Yan, Enzio, Jessica, Alan are paramount to us and we would definitely continue our bespoke and welcoming service.

There is nothing more than compliments to our artisans to fuel up the morale. It is a great honour to learn that you find away from the crowd and bounding with the artisans at your artisanal home. Your appreciation of the professionalism presented by all teams has been conveyed.

Thank you once again and we can’t wait to welcome you back at K11 ARTUS.

Warmest Regards,

Gordan Chan

Reviewed 16 June 2022 via mobile

Its my first time staying at my artisanal home. Fabulous room with wonderful view. Interview design is top tiered and services are the first on the list.

Especially for my personal concierge Ms Ruby Choi for taking care of my booking. Everything is well prepared and organised prior to my arrival. I’m glad to have her arranging all the special touches during my birthday staycation! YOU ARE THE BEST!

Stunning skills by Nicky Cheung with the most beautiful hand drawn birthday card for my partner!

Room upgrade by the duty manager Jason Chu

Smooth and professional check in by Sherry Wong. Very knowledgeable and detailed room your by her!

Miko Kong for taking care of your booking as well!

Overall experience is tremendous. Definitely unforgettable for our special occasion.

See you soon my artisanal home

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank kenjaiz
Room's Leader, Guest Services / Front Office at K11 Artus, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2022

Dear kenjaiz,

Thank you for your precious time in sharing you recent staying experience. We are thrilled to learn that you had a remarkable and unforgettable celebration at your Artisanal Home in Hong Kong!

Your feedback and recognition towards Ruby, Nicky, Jason, Sherry and Miko are paramount to us and we would definitely continue our bespoke and welcoming service.

Thank you once again for your patronage and we wish to see you again at K11 ARTUS.

Candace Li

Reviewed 14 June 2022

Amazing stay at K11 Artus. This is definitely one of my memorable stay in Hong Kong.
This is stay for my birthday celebration. Hotel staff did detailed introduction call before arrival.
Great Room with balcony and surprised with birthday balloon.
Special thanks to hotel staff - Christie and Aidan.
Christie is a very polite and cheerful lady. She provided art tour to introduce several art piece after check in.
Aidan is a efficient gentlemen. He provided prompt delivery on my request and his opinion helped us to have a better stay.
Will definitely recommend friend and family come K11 Artus for any celebration.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Cecicheng
Room's Leader, Guest Services / Front Office at K11 Artus, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2022

Dear Cecicheng,

Thank you for your precious time in sharing you recent birthday stay experience. We are thrilled to learn that you had a remarkable and unforgettable celebration at your Artisanal Home in Hong Kong!

Your feedback and recognition towards Christie and Aidan are paramount to us and we would definitely continue our bespoke and welcoming service.

Candace Li

Reviewed 12 June 2022

Full of Art pieces everywhere, you will be addicted if you are a fan
Only one fnb outlet in-house but the food ordering system is super convenient to order food from Musea, excellent for kids family
Flies in room, maybe due to kitchen setup
We have a garden Rooftop, should be nice to have dinner up there. Bit raining throughout the stay, pity could not try

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank irisiecheung
Room's Leader, Guest Services / Front Office at K11 Artus, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2022

Dear irisiechueng,

Thank you for your time in sharing your recent stay experience.

We will continue to strive for bespoke and welcoming services for our guests. We assure that your feedback is much valued by our team.

Thank you once again for your patronage and we wish to see you again soon at K11 ARTUS.

Jason Chu

Reviewed 11 June 2022 via mobile

Fantastic room, nice view, excellent service!
Sweet lady-Katy check in for me, introduce hotel facility and all function in the room clearly. Smooth and plentiful check in.
Wonderful manager-Candace knew I’m coming for celebration during check in, prepared me balloons after check in. Very efficiency and super touching!!
Highly recommend to friends and will come back with family next time.
Excellence staying experience with K11 Artus!! Amazing!

房間很棒,風景很好,服務很好!
Sweet lady-Katy 為我辦理入住手續,清楚地介紹酒店設施和房間內的所有功能。 順利入住。
很棒的經理-Candace 入住時知道我要來慶祝,入住後為我準備了氣球。非常有效率和非常感動!
強烈推薦給朋友,下次還會和家人一起回來。
K11 Artus 的卓越住宿體驗! 令人感到驚喜!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Navigate41904899974
Room's Leader, Guest Services / Front Office at K11 Artus, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2022

Dear Navigate41904899974,

Warm greeting from K11 ARTUS. Thank you for your precious time in sharing your recent stay experience.

We are thrilled to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us. Your compliment, especially towards Katy and Candace, is the fuel for all of us to keep up our work.

Jason Chu