3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$550
FindHotelUS$470
Booking.comUS$511
1,079 results
All reviews art pieces grand harbour room tour food ordering sea view infinity pool birthday celebration guest experience team staycation experience washing machine unforgettable stay professional service tea set guest relations room type duty manager other hotels
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2022 via mobile

This was my first time to have staycation at K11 Artus.
I enjoyed with a nice landscape and cuisine here.
Moreover, staffs provided a good service and attitude.
The view of hotel was so great.
If I have a chance to staycation, I will pick K11 Artus again. I hope K11 Artus keep it on.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Joannapypy
Room's Leader, Guest Services / Front Office at K11 Artus, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2022

Dear Joannapypy,

Greetings from K11 ARTUS! Thank you for staying with us and we are happy to learn that you had a wonderful experience with us.

At K11 ARTUS, we are trying to create the ARTUS atmosphere for our guests and make them feel staying at ARTUS is just like staying at home. Your compliment is the fuel for all of us to keep up our work.

Thank you once again for your patronage and we wish to see you again at K11 ARTUS.

Reviewed 28 April 2022 via mobile

Tony and Yan from concierge and gr had provided good service that make me and my family have a good staycation experience. Moreover,most of the staff are patient to serve us. Also they always say goodmorning or say hello to us.

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Mavis2001
Room's Leader, Guest Services / Front Office at K11 Artus, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2022

Dear Mavis2001,

Greetings from K11 ARTUS! Thank you for staying with us and we are thrilled to learn that you had a wonderful experience especially the service provided by Tony and Yan.

Reviewed 26 April 2022 via mobile

Hi k11 Artus team , I just want to flag out the stay we had in k11 artus was fabulous. From the moment we checked in till the end we could feel that the staff are giving out the services out of their heart especially want to thank Yanny Cheng and my room keeper both a lot! The excellent service and help me found back the earrings which I lost in my room .The harbour view in room is so beautiful ! Would definitely come back again soon and recommend to frds.thank you !

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank soy249

Dear soy249,

Greetings from K11 ARTUS! Thank you for staying with us and we are thrilled to learn that you had a wonderful experience especially the service provided by Yanny and the housekeeping team.

Reviewed 25 April 2022

I did enjoy to stay at K11 ARTUS for friend’s farewell gathering.

I could enjoy a great guest experience from reservation until my departure. Since it’s not my first time to visit K11 ARTUS, every staff here really made me feel “Welcome Back”. Especially I’d like to thank Jessie, Ruby, Rolland, Elvis from FO and Concierge teams; and Bonnie from F&B.

I’m glad that my friends also enjoyed the stay as well, and indeed we had wonderful time before leaving Hong Kong.

Thanks K11 ARTUS team! And definitely I’ll be back in the near future. :)

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Denckk
Room's Leader, Guest Services / Front Office at K11 Artus, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2022

Dear Denckk,

Greetings from K11 ARTUS! Thank you for staying with us again and we are thrilled to lean that you have enjoyed the room and the experience so much.

Candace Li

Reviewed 23 April 2022 via mobile

I feel the different between K11 Artus and other hotels when I just step into this hotel.

Warm welcoming from the concierge makes me and my family feel we are home. Kit and the other very tall concierge assistant (I think he’s name is Angelo) offered luggage assistance and show us the way to check in.

Christie, the lovely and nice lady helped us to check in with big big smile (I can see even she wore a mask). And the room tour was perfect - very detail and clear.

Our room was a city view room, which facing to the Tsim Sha Tsim East and k11 Musea. The room was so spacious as well. I think I may try the harbour view room next time.

The other front desk lady - Ruby, who also showed her patience in answering all my little questions.

Thank you Miko Ling, who answered my call previously and special arranged a small piece of cake as this is our first time to visit Artus and all of our have a huge sweet tooth.

Lastly, big thank you to Yanny and Katy who decorated my room. I just love the cute dinosaur. I found a dinosaur greeting card in my room as well, some of the name were difficult to read, but I saw Jimmy, Miko Kong, Jessica…..and more names. Thank you for all the arrangement which brought us the most memorable staycation experience in 2022.

Hopefully I have included all of the K11 ARTUS colleagues that I would like to say thank you to, I tried my best to remember all of your name and express my great satisfaction of my stay.

I just want to say ARTUS really worth to stay because of the excellent service and will definitely come back again.

Room tip: Check in time is 15:00, if you don’t want to wait for a long time, I suggest you may come at 16:00 or 17:00.
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Dinosaurlover
Room's Leader, Guest Services / Front Office at K11 Artus, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2022

Dear Dinosaurlover,

Greetings from K11 ARTUS! Thank you for staying with us and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the room and the experience so much.

Candace Li