4 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$550
FindHotelUS$470
Booking.comUS$511
1,079 results
All reviews art pieces grand harbour room tour food ordering sea view infinity pool birthday celebration guest experience team staycation experience washing machine unforgettable stay professional service tea set guest relations room type duty manager other hotels
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2022 via mobile

I feel the different between K11 Artus and other hotels when I just step into this hotel.

Warm welcoming from the concierge makes me and my family feel we are home. Kit and the other very tall concierge assistant (I think he’s name is Angelo) offered luggage assistance and show us the way to check in.

Christie, the lovely and nice lady helped us to check in with big big smile (I can see even she wore a mask). And the room tour was perfect - very detail and clear.

Our room was a city view room, which facing to the Tsim Sha Tsim East and k11 Musea. The room was so spacious as well. I think I may try the harbour view room next time.

The other front desk lady - Ruby, who also showed her patience in answering all my little questions.

Thank you Miko Ling, who answered my call previously and special arranged a small piece of cake as this is our first time to visit Artus and all of our have a huge sweet tooth.

Lastly, big thank you to Yanny and Katy who decorated my room. I just love the cute dinosaur. I found a dinosaur greeting card in my room as well, some of the name were difficult to read, but I saw Jimmy, Miko Kong, Jessica…..and more names. Thank you for all the arrangement which brought us the most memorable staycation experience in 2022.

Hopefully I have included all of the K11 ARTUS colleagues that I would like to say thank you to, I tried my best to remember all of your name and express my great satisfaction of my stay.

I just want to say ARTUS really worth to stay because of the excellent service and will definitely come back again.

Room tip: Check in time is 15:00, if you don’t want to wait for a long time, I suggest you may come at 16:00 or 17:00.
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Dinosaurlover
Room's Leader, Guest Services / Front Office at K11 Artus, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2022

Dear Dinosaurlover,

Greetings from K11 ARTUS! Thank you for staying with us and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the room and the experience so much.

At K11 ARTUS, we are trying to create the ARTUS atmosphere for our guests and make them feel staying at ARTUS is just like staying at home. Your compliment is the fuel for all of us to keep up our work.
Thank you once again for your patronage and we wish to see you again at K11 ARTUS.

Candace Li

Reviewed 13 April 2022

This is my yearly anniversary stay and we have a wonderful stay at K11 Artus.
You can already feel the unique privacy when stepping into their lobby.
The check-in procedure was smooth with caution procedure of health information due to the current pandemic, it takes more time than the other hotel but this show us the sincere and top attention they care of the customer and people staying in this property.

Room was present by Katy who checked us in, we are well introduced what is the area need to pay attention to without over occupying our private moment.

We are amazed and addicted to their service of food delivery via ordering to the TV, this service is personal and we are allowed to order all of the restaurant menu located at K11 Musea. special thanks to the concierge team Sam and Alan who show sincere and polite even just the few moment at the door.

We stayed 2 night at the K11 Artus and time just flies but memorable.
Their price may not easy to be accepted by the majority market but the experience is definitely one of the best in my life.
Thank you Jackie Cheung and the K11 Artus team.

5  Thank SimonS5888
Room's Leader, Guest Services / Front Office at K11 Artus, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2022

Dear SimonS5888,

We will make sure that Katy, Sam, Alan & Jackie will know how they were able to enhance your staying experience.
Once again, thank you for your loyalty and support. We will continue to strive for bespoke and welcoming services for our guests.

We all look forward to welcoming you back at K11 ARTUS, your Artisanal Home in Hong Kong!

Warm Regards,

Kming Chan

Reviewed 12 April 2022 via mobile

The best hotel that I been to. I booked for proposal and they upgraded the room for us. All staff are nice and helpful especially check in staff Yan Wong. The harbour view is good and the food is delectable in hotel restaurant. Hope to come back again soon.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Vincent03090612
Room's Leader, Guest Services / Front Office at K11 Artus, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2022

Dear Vincent03090612,

Congratulations to your engagement! We are thrilled to know that you had a memorable experience at your Artisanal Home.

Rest assured that we will relay your appreciation to all Artisans, especially Yan from Guest Relations for their excellent hospitality.

Patricia Chan

Reviewed 10 April 2022

The overall experience of the hotel is great. The vibes, the facilities and the service are great. However, the way to get to the hotel room can be more direct. That’s only one disadvantage which not affect the whole experience. We will definitely coming back.

3  Thank chanpuiki03
Room's Leader, Guest Services / Front Office at K11 Artus, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2022

Dear chanpuiki03,

Thank you for your precious time in sharing your recent stay experience.

Providing an Artisanal experience for our guests is always our goal, we believe active listening to feedback and actions are keys to achieving this. Therefore, we assure you that your feedback is much valued by our teams, and we will continue our constant reviews and refinements.

Thank you once again for your patronage and we wish to see you again soon at K11 ARTUS.

Enzio Cheung

Reviewed 10 April 2022

An unforgettable staycation! Highly recommend to those that are looking for some luxury with an exquisite view. I particularly loved the kitchen and that was one of the selling points for me to stay at K11 Artus - it was indeed fully equipped for me to cook! Staff members were all very welcoming and I felt like home. Will definitely return soon for another stay :)

2  Thank JOYW0892

Dear JOYW0892,

Warmest greetings from K11 ARTUS.

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are thrilled to learn that you had a wonderful stay and appreciate our services.

Thank you again for your support and we look forward to welcoming you very soon at K11 ARTUS.

Warmest Regards,