Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
Hotels.comUS$550
Agoda.comUS$467
Booking.comUS$511
1,079 results
All reviews art pieces grand harbour room tour food ordering sea view infinity pool birthday celebration guest experience team staycation experience washing machine unforgettable stay professional service tea set guest relations room type duty manager other hotels
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2022 via mobile

The room is very comfortable. It was a excellent experience. It is the best hotel experience that I have ever had. The service was also very good and nice. Cindy is nice and helpful. I would say that it is the best hotel in Hong Kong

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank Junoyyy1025
Room's Leader, Guest Services / Front Office at K11 Artus, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2022

Dear Junoyyy1025,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your recent stay experience.

We are delighted to learn that you had a wonderful experience and we shal relay your appreciation to our Guest Relations Officer- Cindy for her incredible service.

Our Artisans all look forward to welcoming you again at K11 ARTUS, your Artisanal Home in Hong Kong!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 26 January 2022 via mobile

We chose K11 artus to celebrate our anniversary and new job. Thank you Cindy for upgrading us and prepare all kinda of ammenities. The bed is very comfortable and overall faciities are very perfect. Thank you cindygood service

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank Catherinebbbbbbbbb

Dear Catherinebbbbbbbbb,

Thank you for staying with us and Congratulations to your incredible success!

We are thrilled to learn that your recent stay was a memorable one. Rest assured that we will relay your appreciation to Guest Relations Officer- Cindy for her exceptional service.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 26 January 2022

The whole experience was very good. I would definitely return. Unfortunately there was lockdown and couldn't use the gym and pool. However, the hotel provided my family and I with a very comfortable stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank edgar860

Dear edgar860,

Greetings from K11 ARTUS! Thank you for staying with us and we are delighted to learn that you and your family had an amazing stay at your Artisanal Home in Hong Kong!

We will continue to strive for bespoke and welcoming services for our guests.

Hope to see you all again at K11 ARTUS.

Reviewed 25 January 2022

BIG Compliment to K11 ARTUS Guest Relation team's support during my stay and pre-check-in arrangement. The team is absolutely incredible at taking care of your guest priority and dealing with their concerns. Since this stay would be my occasion to propose a marriage, without the team's support it would not be a success. Here are some notable mentions:-

- The team gave speedy responses over email exchanges. I made requests related to room decorations, check-in and proposal surprises, the team reacted and responded in a friendly and professional manner. I felt assured that my proposal was well supported and went as planned.

- The Concierge team gave thoughtful arrangements which made my on-day preparation much easier and kept my surprise unspoiled. Besides, they fulfilled my request (e.g. bring up 2A batteries) timely. Without that my proposal would have elements missing and that was a life-saver.

In short, I would rate 10/10 on my experience with ARTUS. It was surely a 6-star stay. Keep it up!

5  Thank dicksonk0123
Room's Leader, Guest Services / Front Office at K11 Artus, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2022

Dear dicksonk0123,

Greetings from K11 ARTUS! Thank you for staying with us and Congratulations on your incredible success!

We are very pleased to learn that you like the experience from the location, room to our services. We will continue to strive for bespoke and welcoming services for our guests.

We all look forward to seeing you again at K11 ARTUS, your Artisanal Home in Hong Kong!

Candace Li

Reviewed 23 January 2022

What a place to show foreigners the best of HK.
Stunning harbour view, prefect location for shopping and for entertainment like cinema, museum and theatre.
Warm, friendly and timeliness services before and during our stay.
A place that feels like home. Definitely would recommend friend and business partners to have a short or a long stay at K11 Artus.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank addiengtan
Room's Leader, Guest Services / Front Office at K11 Artus, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2022

Dear addiengtan,

Greetings from K11 ARTUS! Thank you for staying with us.

Gordan Chan