3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$550
FindHotelUS$470
Booking.comUS$511
1,079 results
All reviews art pieces grand harbour room tour food ordering sea view infinity pool birthday celebration guest experience team staycation experience washing machine unforgettable stay professional service tea set guest relations room type duty manager other hotels
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2021

This is my first stay in this hotel and I was, first of all, impressed by the private lift which serves my room (and another 2 on the upper floors). The chic & stylish design of the building makes you feel like you are in a live & dynamic artistic masterpiece when you are relaxing on the balcony. Staff are friendly & proactive. Special thanks for Ruby & Yan of front desk for their warm hospitality & professional service.

8  Thank JessieL1491
Room's Leader, Guest Services / Front Office at K11 Artus, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2021

Dear JessieL1491,

Thank you very much for your time to share your recent stay experience in K11 ARTUS.

We are thrilled to hear that the service from our Artisans, the private lift feature and the environment has exceeded your expectation. Your compliment to our Artisans Ruby & Yan are highly appreciated.

Looking forward to see you soon again at your Artisanal Home in Hong Kong!

Reviewed 8 November 2021 via mobile

Thank you K11 team, in particular, Tequila & Kming & Candace in giving me a wonderful experience in K11 Artus from 2-4 Nov 2021.

We stayed at K11 Artus for my birthday celebration. At the moment when I stepped into the property, I was greeted warmly by the reception team at ground floor and was immediately guide to the check-in counter at 10/F. Check-in staff was friendly, knowledgable and patient to explain. Kming, the Manger in charge came over to greet me politely. I can tell the team at K11 enjoyed their work there and always puts their guest at priority. Tequila and Candace offer help in my check out process as well as the billing.

The room was nicely decorated and fully equipped with everything - from cooking utensils to Dyson hair dryer. The view from the room is breathe taking with the view of Victoria Harbour.

I would greatly recommend K11 Artus and I look forward to my next check in, hopefully in the near future.

6  Thank CarmenYbb

Dear CarmenYbb,

Thank you very much for your time to share your stay experience in K11 ARTUS.

We are delighted to hear that you had a great birthday celebration especially the service provided by Kming, Tequila and Candace.

We all look forward to seeing you soon at your Artisanal Home in Hong Kong!

Reviewed 8 November 2021 via mobile

Would like to drop a quick note to thank K11 Artus team for the amazing staycation experience! Amazing service! Special thanks to Yan for the speedy check-in and quick tour. Thank you Kimmy for the sweet little gift. We will definitely come back!

5  Thank CandyN119

Dear CandyN119,

Thank you very much for your time to share your recent staycation experience in K11 ARTUS.

We are delighted to hear that you had an excellent stay with us especially impressed by Yan' service.

We all look forward to seeing you again at K11 ARTUS, your Artisanal Home in Hong Kong!

Reviewed 5 November 2021 via mobile

Appreciation for the excellent service of Jane, Celine and Chris. We have a great time enjoying the afternoon tea set with this enchanting harbor view. Good choice for celebration! We will visit this place again and willing to recommend it to others.

7  Thank Geneva K
Room's Leader, Guest Services / Front Office at K11 Artus, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2021

Dear Geneva K,

Thank you very much for your time to share your recent dinning experience in K11 ARTUS.

We are thrilled to hear that you had an excellent afternoon tea experience at The Commune. Your recognition to the Team include Jane, Celine and Chris are highly appreciated.

We looking forward to welcoming you again in K11 ARTUS.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 2 November 2021

Come and celebrate my friend birthday! The service was very personalized that they will do pre-arrival call to ask about the preferences of the stay.

And many thanks for lotus service that she helped do the surprise for my friend and even sing birthday song together.

The stay was very nice and I will recommend my parents and friends to come and enjoy!

Date of stay: October 2021
5  Thank raymondllllll
Room's Leader, Guest Services / Front Office at K11 Artus, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2021

Dear raymondllllll,

Thank you very much for your time to share your stay experience in K11 ARTUS.

We are delighted to hear that you had a great birthday celebration with your friend especially the service provided by Lotus.

We all look forward to seeing you soon at your Artisanal Home in Hong Kong!