Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Conrad Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
  • Pool
OZO Wesley Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
  • Fitness centre
Shama Midlevels(Hong Kong)
Cue Hotel(Hong Kong)
2,516 results
All reviewscafe greymaxi barguest experiencepacific placemarcel thomaren productsandre futop floorhome away from homerooms are hugebest hotels in the worldespresso machineroom checkfour seasonshong kong parkfavorite hotelother hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 October 2014

To add to what my husband wrote and I agree with ( SMcK61) this is from from a girlie point of view ! Excellent toiletries and hair dryer (one that you do not have to hold to keep on whilst you are trying to dry your hair !) and very powerful. Plus the bed was soooo comfortable. Thank you for the lovely anniversary cake a wonderful surprise. Great food in the restaurant and bar both with wonderful views. Thank you to Alastair for checking us in. We had a fab time in Hong Kong and hopefully we will get back there again one day !

Room Tip: Take a harbour view room.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Marcel T, General Manager at The Upper House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2014

Dear Katherine,

We are greatly appreciative of both you and your husband for both taking time to share your experience at The Upper House with the TripAdvisor community.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us to celebrate your anniversary! We are glad that you found not only the room enjoyable, but also had the chance to experience Cafe Gray Deluxe. Please rest assured that I have shared your comments with Alistair, as well as the rest of the team . We are indeed very lucky to work such dedicated individuals.

Please stay in touch and contact me anytime in the future if I may assist with any reservations here at The Upper House or any other Swire Hotels. We would love to welcome you back next year for your anniversary again!

Reviewed 8 October 2014

Stayed at The Upper House for 4 nights, it's a wonderful hotel with great and prompt service, smiley and helpful staff. Really FANTASTIC harbour view at the Pent house with big windows all around the room. Lots of room space. Best hotel bed I've slept in, none of us have any stiff neck problems with the hotel pillows and bed (I seriously want to buy that bed, period). Great breakfast with a view! If you want to indulge yourselves this is the place.

Room Tip: Harbour view
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback and experience of The Upper House with the TripAdvisor community.

We are glad to hear that your stay was comfortable and enjoyable. We appreciate the kind words, and rest assured I will share your lovely comments with our team. Delighted to hear that you particularly enjoyed our pillows and bedding; which we can of course send you teh details of.

Do stay in touch and don’t hesitate to contact me anytime in the future if I may assist with any reservation here at The Upper House or any other Swire Hotels.

Reviewed 7 October 2014

I have stayed in the Upper House at least once each year for the past four years and they have never failed to impress. The rooms are cool and Cafe Grey has great food and views but the highlight of this hotel is service. Marcel Thoma, the GM, and his team anticipate your every need and execute flawlessly. I feel like I am coming back to stay with good friends.

Room Tip: make sure to ask for a Harbour view room if possible.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business

Dear David,

Thank you for your kind words and continued support over the years. We are indeed very lucnky to have such loyal guests such as yourself.

We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with the TripAdvisor community. As always, we look forward to welcoming back to your home away from home here in Hong Kong.

Please let me know when your next visit will be so that I may reach out to you.

Reviewed 6 October 2014

Simply incredible hotel. The happiest, most thoughtful staff on the planet. They anticipate your needs before you do! The rooms are the most tasteful and comfortable I have ever stayed in. The food at Cafe Grey is exceptional. PERFECT in every way!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Marcel T, General Manager at The Upper House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2014

Many thanks for having taken the time to share your positive feedback about your recent stay at The Upper House with the tripadvisor.com community.

We are thrilled to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us and that you liked your Café Gray Deluxe experience. Lovely to hear also the team anticipated all of your needs – we are indeed very lucky to work with such dedicated hospitality professionals.

Reviewed 5 October 2014

To say this was an amazing experience is a gross understatement. I'll skip over all the stuff you'd expect from a 5 star hotel, because it was all there (amazing room, great food, etc). However, the staff went above and beyond what was expected on so many instances during our short one night stay. Our family of four includes 2 young children and they anticipated things we didn't even think about.

-I had requested an early check-in since our flight arrived early. I didn't know if this could be done so we had a plan B ready, but when we arrived, not only was our room ready, but we had been upgraded to a beautiful suite overlooking the harbor.
-We had just completed a long trans-Pacific flight and they had a large order of croissants and jam in our room just in case we were hungry. They were in our stomachs in minutes.
-Every corner of the furniture had a corner guard to protect our children from hurting themselves.
-They included a robe for my daughter which she loved.
-There was a baby bathtub just in case we needed it.
-My daughter has a peanut allergy and all the nuts were removed from the mini-bar and replaced with gummy candies.
-Personalized gift for us and the kids.
-Above all, the entire staff was so friendly and made us all feel genuinely welcome.

Upper House is expensive, but it is one of the best bargains in Hong Kong in that you get much more than what you pay for. As my title says, this was definitely the best hotel I have ever stayed in and I can't wait to go back. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank BrianAndTina

We appreciate the fact that you call us “the best hotel you stayed at and that we exceeded your expectations”. I will be happy to furthermore share your lovely comments about our team – we are indeed very fortunate to work with such dedicated individuals.