Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
travelup.com
FindHotel
US$29
View deal
eDreams
ExpediaUS$44
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2020

I had stay at Hotel Cozi Tsuen Wan (Oasis) multiple times due to Hotel Cleanliness and good room size. With the current Covid 19 situations, I have back to back video conference meetings on daily basis, normally Hotel WiFi is good and stable, I had no issue with it for my past 40+ stays at all. Just that after a recent room move, there is little issue at the room that I newly moved to, my video conferencing meetings was interrupted. I had reach out to Front Office Kenton to share my difficulty about WIFI issue, Kenton had reach out to IT team and advise me couple of things to attempts to see if WIFI issue can be resolve, he also check with on the WIFI status at night, since the issue still exists. Kenton had record down my issue to next shift team member to further follow up. On next Morning, FO member Stella had reach out to me to follow up with my WIFI issue and advise me had hold another room for room move for me, due to I was having video conference Meeting ( using my mobile data) n not able to proceed a room move at that moment. I had request Stella to help me to Get a LAN cable for me to attempts some other solution for the data network issue. Stella had well follow up with my request and also reach out to me again if the internet connection been improve, she had also confirm with me again if I prefer to proceed a Room Move which she had already hold a Room for me. Overall I am very impressed with Hotel Staff’s professionalisms, they went far and beyond to assist guest’s need and well follow up with matters that not resolve at the spot. The shift hangover item/issue is well being follow up, believe that credit goes to Front Office And Hotel Management as well.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Benny Yan, Marketing at Hotel COZi Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2020

Thank you very much for choosing Hotel COZi‧Oasis.

We are grateful to you for your kind words and we will continue to deliver quality service to our guests to meet their expectations.

We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 20 April 2020

I booked Cozi Deluxe and the room is larger than I expected, but it's quite a dirty room with visible molds and dusts. I don't want to get too harsh on the hotel during this hard time, but the hotel is running at minimum staffs with many services and lounges stopped. The hotel lobby is quieter than a library, which is understandable at this period, hopefully they can get through this because I see potential in this hotel, I will certainly give them another try once everything back to normal.

Date of stay: April 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Henry_Tse_GM, General Manager at Hotel COZi Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2020

Thank you very much for choosing Hotel COZi‧Oasis.

We are grateful to both your compliments and comments. It is motivation for us to strive for betterment through constructive comments. The areas that you kindly highlighted have been taken into consideration and we will spare no efforts in enhancing stay experiences.

Please accept our sincere appreciation for your kind feedback and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 6 February 2020 via mobile

My partner and I stayed in this hotel for 8 days because of the Chinese New Year. to visit my family. but we didnt have a good experience at all. The location is bad, Its located between the industrial buildings, the industries workers are working at the day time, and there have lot of rubbish around the back entrance we also saw rats running around the building at night. Then, the room, the room is not what I'm expecting from the pictures and the reviews which it shown on the website. My room is very small and the bed or the bed sheet made us having an allergy reactions, our body and legs are itchy during the time we stayed. we told the front desk officer for solution, but they can only be able to ask the lady to change the bed sheet for us.
The service from the front desk was fine, I didnt expect that much from them after the bed sheets incidence. But the house keeping service made us a bit annoying because she mostly have to call in our room and ask for the time when we are going out. I understand she has a job to do, but please be understanding we are on jetlag, and also on hoilday, we will be very happy to sleep as much as we want.
Overall, very disappointed with this hotel and we will not come back again for our next hoilday

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Henry_Tse_GM, General Manager at Hotel COZi Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

We are genuinely sorry about the things that were not up to expectations during your stay with us. It is great motivation for us to strive for betterment through constructive comments. We will review with respective departments immediately and make improvement wherever appropriate.

Please accept our sincere appreciation for your kind feedback again and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 December 2019

Great value for the price. The room is larger in size than most hotel rooms in Hong Kong or Asia.
Missing is a built in closet or table. Good boutique hotel for the basics.
The breakfast is good...be sure to pay for it in advance.
Service from cleaning staff is great & room is clean

Just be warned that room xx16 for each floor could have wifi dead spot.
The central heating system only works for for air condition - so best if you visit in hotter months as you have to turn off the air condition to get the room warmer.

Room tip: Don't choose room # 16 & ask for higher floor
Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank Marvick5520
Henry_Tse_GM, General Manager at Hotel COZi Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Reviewed 29 November 2019 via mobile

Very modern hotel. Nice rooms. Floors with great carpet. Got vietnamese food service from deliveroo. Up to now, Love this hotel! Only the fridge is a bit small...first room smoky smell. Easy to change room.

Date of stay: November 2019