Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
travelup.comUS$61
Trip.comUS$31
FindHotelUS$30
Booking.comUS$45
All reviews kwun tong kai tak cruise terminal harbour view apm station mtr concierge shopping
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2021

Because of house moving and renovation, I stayed at Hotel Cozi Harbour View Kwun Tong for the last 5 months. Even though I encounter the threats of Covid19 during my stay here, I will say I experience an excellent hotel service here which most of the staff are so helpful, reliable and professional. Thanks to the Front Desk Manager, Alan Wong, your people skill is so wonderful. Your strong problem solving capability always makes me felt you are standing with the best benefit of the customer. My thumb up!! Also, the another manager, Thomas Li also performed very good in communication. Your friendliness impressed me so much. I am also so happy to have the help from the Concierge Ken Chow and Lok Lun. You guys are found to be so responsive and willing to try all your best to address my every request. Of course, I will never forget House Keeping lady, Sally Xiang. You are so efficient in cleaning my room and allow me just like staying at my sweet home. I love the chocolate left on my desk on Christmas Eve. Small thing means a lot to me.

I also want to share a little “incident” during my stay here. I forgot to lock my safety box at my room when I went out one day. But that day was a room cleaning day. I called back to the senior management Kelly Lau and reported it. She was so professional to disable the lock of my room immediately and waited for my return and allowed me to check if anything missing. I want to appreciate: 1. The management team is very responsive and with high quality; 2. I feel very safe to stay here as all the staff is trustworthy. But, of course, it is the customer’s full responsibility to take care of our own belongings and valuables appropriately.

All in all, I will rate it as 9.9 over 10 for my stay in the last 5 months. Not only the staff deserved my high appreciation, but also the lovely environment and perfect location shared this high rating. Though it is a 4 start hotel, the sea view is fascinating especially in the evening. It is highly comparable to those 6 start hotel at Tsim Sha Tsui, Wan Chai and Central. I also enjoy running at the Kwun Tong Seaside Park, which is just 1 minute away from the hotel. Also, the transportation is also perfect. It takes only 5-6 minutes away from the nearest MTR station and 4-5 minutes to the bus stops of having over 50 routes to the different areas of the city.

If I have the need to stay in a hotel again, Hotel Cozi Kwun Tong is definitely my number one choice and I would recommend to all the people I know. Thank you once again to make my stay here safe, pleasurable and enjoyable.

Customer: Phyllis Chau

Room tip: Room above 18/F can enjoy good sea view
Date of stay: February 2021
Tse Henry, 銷售 at Hotel COZi ∙ Harbour View, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Hotel COZi‧Harbour View. We are grateful to you for your kind words and we will continue to deliver quality service to our guests to meet their expectations.

We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 January 2021 via mobile

Harbour Suite was huge and there were windows on either side, providing excellent views of the Kai Tak cruise terminal. Unbeatable sea view, comfy room and friendly staff. Convenient location with shopping mall and some restaurants nearby. Definitely will stay again.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 January 2020

If cruising out of Hong Kong this is a great place to staying either before or after your cruise.
Pluses are great views (if room is on the harbour side), free shuttle bus from hotel to nearby shopping malls and
MTR rail stations (although this service will finish sometime in January), and plenty of nearby restaurants

Minus is beds are very hard, and not enough pillows.

Date of stay: January 2020
PaggyL_ARM, 經理 at Hotel COZi ∙ Harbour View, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Thank you very much for choosing Hotel COZi‧Harbour View.

We are grateful to both your compliments and comments. It is motivation for us to strive for betterment through constructive comments. The areas that you kindly highlighted have been taken into consideration and we will spare no efforts in enhancing stay experiences.

Please accept our sincere appreciation for your kind feedback and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 November 2019 via mobile

Had a pleasant 2 night stay in the Cozi Suite room, which is huge with a large bedroom and equally large lounge and kitchen/dining area meaning it is a wonderful escape from the city.
There’s a big bathtub and nice very soft towels provided, but the bed I found to be very hard.
There are huge windows on either side giving you a great harbour and city view over the Kai Tak cruise terminal to the famous Victoria Harbour skyline.

The location is fine, closest MTR is Ngau Tau Kok but I recommend using Kwun Tong as there are multiple shopping malls and supermarkets close by, and the walk is maybe 10 minutes through an interesting local streetscape.

All in all a positive experience. The size of the suite is unbeatable for the price!

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank aj4422016
PaggyL_ARM, 經理 at Hotel COZi ∙ Harbour View, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2019

Reviewed 1 April 2019 via mobile

Room was huge and comfortable with a great view of the Harbour. Front office staff were friendly and patient in accommodating my family’s request. Shuttle Bus to Kwun Tong MTR was a nice touch. Hotel is also near apm Mall with a good selection of retail, F&B and a supermarket. Best of all, room rates were reasonable. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
PaggyL_ARM, 經理 at Hotel COZi ∙ Harbour View, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2019