Stayed for 8 nights here.
What I like about the hotel:
- Great location, 1 mins to Tsim Sha Tsui B2 exit. Easily to access many restaurants and
- Nice deco, wooden floor, contemporary simple design. good size of TV. The have space for suitcase (otherwise the room is quite small)
- At the moment really good price
Something you need to consider:
- I stayed in standard room and the size is quite small (15 sm) but I stayed alone so quite ok.
- The table they provide is quite small so if you need bigger table for doing work won't be convenient
Something I don't like:
- Sound proof is really poor. I can hear the noise / talking from the room next door if their voice is a bit loud. The first night I need to called reception to ask the next room to lower the voice.
In general it is a very good hotel and worth staying with the price of room, however if you are shallow sleeper you need to think twice to be honest.More
- 2926 2888
- Email hotel
- Free Wifi
- Room service