Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Go47335332258

Convenient location

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 May 2023
The location is quite convenient, the tram is at the end of the street, there’s a self service laundry (blue logo) on opposite street, Wellcome and MTR station nearby. You can also walk to Causeway bay.
Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sky Pool
    HK$453
    HK$469
15.0 km from The Empire Hotel Hong Kong - Causeway Bay
View more hotels in Hong Kong
All reviews causeway bay small fridge convenient location mtr station cwb
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2022 via mobile

Excellent hotel
Very nice front desk
Quick delivery of foodpanda, thank you
Greta location
Lots of food around to order, indian, Vietnam etc
Shower has hot water temperature control, 40 degrees etc
Very clean
Big window
Not noisy

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 July 2022 via mobile

I stayed this hotel for quarantine hotel. When I xame in, the room is not clean full of dust. Food is terrible. Drinking water that provided is not enough and when I asked for more the staff said No!
Food delivery from outside is limited with specific time of delivery only. Wifi is not good.
Not recommend to stay here.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2022

It is a beautiful boutique hotel, I feel that the amenities offered in the room were well thought of for guests who are quarantined, I do not need a big room, as it is only me staying in the room, a clean room, with lots of water,( we were given 1 box of bottled water), soundproof room. I have done 21 days Qtine in another hotel, the room was a similar size as this but I would say - this is far better. The staff as well are nicer, and friendlier, you do not feel that you are treated like an "omicron" they are efficient and quick to respond to your request -- highly recommend to anyone single travelers, rooms were newly renovated or redesigned I think.

Thank you, Henry Leung - Director of Front Office, and to your team, for looking after our stay,(though we still have a few days left) thank you for accommodating my request in a timely manner, kudos to you and your wonderful team.

Chat - room 2104

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 January 2022

The hotel is an extension of their regular hotel, my room is on the 19th floor taking an elevator to the 7th first then onto another to the 19th
- the reviews that they have were not what I got and experienced, my room overlooks a lot of building and h the AIA building an
- the government shuttle here was fast and staffs were waiting for the shuttle when arrived
The following was what I experienced since Day1

Empire Prestige Hotel in TinHau

Room on the 19th floor, an extension of the hotel, take a lift then transfer to another

- staff reception is courteous and friendly

- room small with a window 12 bot of 1.5 L water, few small bot of bath gels, shampoos and conditioner
- Window facing the back of same buildings but you can see to the right a school building on a hill
- The charging station does not work too well though they have sent me another extension cord, I’ve using the only one I brought
- TV has the basic channels
- The bathroom has a shower stall with 2 shower head, the stationed and a handheld, water run is good
- The bed is doubled queen and has good pillows and soft duvets
- A small safe, a small fridge and a small kettle with initial supply of instant packets of coffee, creamer and brown sugar
- 3 meals a day with the 1st waiting for me open checkin, was udon and duck breast with a few beans and a gyoza, mango boxed packet drink, dinner last night was 2 pcs of chicken with rice and vegetables in a section box
- meals are served 3 times with morning at 7:30am, lunch and dinner at 6pm
- Breakfast this morning was 2 soft-boiled eggs , 2 sausages, cherry tomato, a few beans, cauliflower, tasted good and warm, pack of vita malt milk
Day 2 dinner- beef stew with a sm fried egg and fried rice with shrimp pea and bbq pork
Day 3 breakfast- dim sum with gar fouettés, siu mind and糯米雞
- food so far have been delicious and varied
- meal times and personal effect deliverance was punctual and as scheduled
- Health officer come 6 times to give you your PCR testing during the 21-days stay

Room tip: not sure if this is the same building as this one is called empire prestige. High floor Will write another upon my checkout
Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 14 October 2021

A quarantine hotel where you find a used condom packet, used slippers and used tissues under your bed and a clump of human hairs in the shower drain. And the hotel reaction - no apology or refund, just messages demanding proof so they can verify the "validity of my complaint". I kept finding human hairs in the room during my 21 day stay. Terrible internet connection that the hotel said was only for "web browsing and emails" and threatened to cut off inmates (we were not treated like guests) who used more than one device. The hotel does not clean your room when you are in quarantine so it felt very unhealthy, particularly as it had sealed the windows. Changing rooms is complex under the Q rules, and from what other guests were saying in a chat group there was no guarantee it would be any better.

Room tip: i would not recommend this hotel.
Date of stay: September 2021