Bridal Tea House Hotel Hung Hom - Winslow Street
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
All reviewsfree bottled waterenjoyed my stayslippersbushkexitconvenience
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Spent a night here. The price was very good for a Friday night in Summer.
Location is about a 10 minute easy walk across a walkway from Hung Hom Station. Take exit B1 and the hotel is just past the end with a big sign.
The area has lots of restaurants and shops, especially a few blocks south of the hotel.
The room itself is clean and comfortable enough. Yes, it's tiny, but well set out with things like a fridge, slippers. toothpaste, water etc.
This hotel and chain certainly offers good value.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wanderingoff
BTHHK, Guest Relations Manager at Bridal Tea House Hotel Hung Hom - Winslow Street, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm Greeting from Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong!

My sincerest apologies for the delayed response. We are delighted to receive your review, and especially pleased to read your kind words about our hotel service and location.
We are eager to provide the comfortable stay and pleasant experience to our guests, your valuable words would be the key to drive us sustainable and success.
Please notify us when you plan your next trip to Hong Kong and we will try our best to make your stay more pleasant and comfortable.
We look forward to having the pleasure of serving you in the near future.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Very close to hung hom train station. Only walking distance.
Hotel rooms very small. Comfortable beds and basic tiny bathroom with toilet.
Had to change rooms as the first room smelt smokey and I didn't want the blame/charge for it. Both rooms identical but on different floors. Toiletries provided in bathroom. Woken up at 3am by the people in the room beside me, they were noisy and not considerate of anyone at 3am.
Hotel is on a corner of two roads. Many shops and eating places everywhere and 1min to the bus stop also.
Maccas walking distance and also to western food. No breakfast here. Staff were not all that friendly. Small reception area. Price was good.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
BTHHK, Guest Relations Manager at Bridal Tea House Hotel Hung Hom - Winslow Street, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong!

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Location - very close to multiple bus stations and one metro and good connections to the airport, supermarket just around the corner

Hotel facilities - rooms are cleaned to acceptable standard also rest of premises feel a little dirty, there is basically nothing thee but the rooms and a staircase and a lift, the main reception is located next door but easy to find

Room - very small even for Hong Kong standard, my friend could not open her suitcase inside the room because there was. It space to put it down, and one very useless large inbuilt cupboard took addition space, AC was working well all usual room amenities were there: fridge, free shower gel etc. but no hair dryer

Service - ok and acceptable but not up to local standard

Overall- the hotel was good for a short stay but I would probably never go back as there are better options for that price with a more lively location

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank JSDodhi
BTHHK, Guest Relations Manager at Bridal Tea House Hotel Hung Hom - Winslow Street, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Greetings from Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong! My sincerest apologies for the delayed response. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Bridal Tea House Hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations and please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At Bridal Tea House Hotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent a future occurrence. We appreciate you sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I stayed here for 6 days, very clean, good service and the hotel is near the subway station. I also got free wifi;) The room has everything you need. It was very surprising how they could place such an amount of stuff in a tiny room. Also, I really liked the location, there are a few convenience and bakery shops nearby. Really enjoyed my stay here.

Room Tip: I think it is better to get higher floored rooms, you can get a nice view.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Hotel is very near to Hung Hom MTR station , rooms are very small , Hotel has decent restaurant nearby , location is near to Peak Tram .Hotel is close to funeral place in Hong Kong . Ok for stay for a single person as rooms are very small .

Room Tip: Rooms are small , it is only bed and breakfast option
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
BTHHK, Guest Relations Manager at Bridal Tea House Hotel Hung Hom - Winslow Street, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong!