All reviews boutique hotel elite room dim sum restaurant lots of great food stylish rooms mtr tsim sha tsui great location nathan road within walking distance lower floor same building small hotel handy phone an upgrade hotel guests checking out mtr station
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

The location of attitude is great, there are shops, pharmacies, malls, eateries, all within walking distance! Take bus A21 from the airport and alight near enough to walk. The check-in counter is at Level 5, look out for Nike or Lush and entrance to building is just adjacent to it. Expect a small room but you’ll find your way to make things work. The toilet doors don’t close tightly in the two rooms we had. TV channels have a small variety of English, Mandarin and Cantonese options. Water pressure is good with consistent heat. Everything else works well. Staff are friendly and polite in all our encounters. Do not eat at the dim sum restaurant on the third floor though, walk a little and find eateries around the area. Service is bad and dim sum is mediocre.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
SHGMGT, Manager at attitude on granville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 August 2018

We stayed three nights as a family in this hotel. Location was good, however my bedding and mattress had bed bugs and I was severely bitten. I explained this to the receptionist who merely said 'I'm sorry' and offered no further apology. I emailed photos taken in the hotel reception to management, who did apologise and fully accepted that the room had bed bugs, but said I wasn't entitled to compensation without 'a doctor's certificate to prove they were bed bugs', because otherwise the hotel would not be able to claim on its insurance. Not a great example of customer service.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
11  Thank Louise S
Reviewed 31 July 2018

We booked a cosy room for 2 nights but were delighted to find that we had been upgraded to a more spacious suite. The room was lovely and the bed comfy, there was a fridge and a safe and slippers, toiletries etc which was great. Unfortunately our shower was cold which I did speak to reception about. They said they'd go to our room when we were out to take a look, I assumed it had been fixed but alas the next morning - freezing cold shower again. I did complain about this on checking out but they didn't really appear to care and I got the feeling they hadn't even bothered to look at the problem when they said they would. Also a bit annoying was that they give you a smartphone to use maps when you're out and about, but ours was really slow. They made a big deal when we checked in about the fact you can use it to call internationally, however we found that it wouldn't call the UK so it was pretty useless. Again, told staff about this but no solution. It's a nice hotel but they really don't go out of their way to help you. The man downstairs as you enter the hotel is also really grumpy and didn't even say hello or goodbye to us once.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SpoonoM
SHGMGT, Manager at attitude on granville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback about the temperature of water, and we will review this issue. Thank you for choosing attitude on granville and we are sincerely look forward to your next stay with us.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I love this little boutique hotel and the staff is amazing. I just spent the weekend there and not only did they let me check in early but they upgraded me to a suite as well without even asking (?) Perfect location to get anywhere or walk to Star Ferry etc.
I will add that as I was leaving I asked the front desk personnel Akita and Leo if it's possible to buy the cool coasters they have in the rooms? And they gifted me a tin of the whole set and only asked I spread the word of this new place. Great stay, checks all the boxes.

Room tip: Clean and New
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank WTexas2018
SHGMGT, Manager at attitude on granville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear guest,

It is always a pleasure to hear from our happy guest and it is also wonderful to know about your amazing experience. Thank you very much for your warm compliments and I will definitely share your kind words with the team as recognition for their devotion to service excellence. We look forward to hosting your next stay soon at attitude on granville.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Great location, short walk to MTR station, multiple choice of local breakfast restaurants. Shops around open late. But watch out for the crowded street with so many tourists and locals shopping. We booked the elite for two, which is spacious. The bathroom is always clean, beds are on the hard side. Hotel was able to accommodate and keep our luggage while we took a side short outside of Hong Kong. I would definitely book again or even try out their sister hotel across the street.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and well as the very useful tips for other TripAdvisor travellers, we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

With warmest regards,