“Average food and pricey for HK ”
Review of Pure Veggie House

Pure Veggie House
Ranked #137 of 11,408 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Head waiter was rude when we arrived even for typical HK service... no booking no table despite having booked... after much to and fro we were seated. Food was generally ok but over priced. Honestly I was shocked at the total price. It was nice to be able to eat without concern there would be meat in the meal as my partner is vegetarian. Probably wouldn't go back given there are many other better vegetarian options in hk

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

This is an excellent and imaginative vegetarian Chinese restaurant with great Sichuan options. My only complaint is that there is no alcohol. I would have liked a beer or wine to accompany the first rate food but I don’t suppose this will bother many hard core veggies!!

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Pure Veggie is one of our favorite choice to satisfy steamed dim sum cravings. The restaurant offers great choice of dim sums for lunch. Their food is light and without MSG. The restaurant does not serve any meat products, egg & even garlic.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I used to go to this place with a group of people such that we can share a lot more dishes in their wide range of good choices (swallowing).
This place is well know by vegetarian expatriates, so, you'd better make booking to go unless you don't care to spend time to wait. They serve dim sum (only at lunch time) and pretty many Sichuan style dishes which is very good. They also serve hot-pot during dinner in weekdays. um... However, this place is pretty pricey.

It is easy to go there via Hong Kong Park at Admiralty.
The Edward Youde Aviary at Hong Kong Park and Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens nearby are good places to hanging out.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Today I went with 11 of my girlfriend for lunch to Pure Veggie House- Hong Kong.
The food was just great ! Pure vegetarian delicious food but the person who took our order was so rude! This is the 3rd or 4th time I have been to this restaurant & I experienced the same rude behaviour!!!!
It’s s pity !