“Very good beer ”

MedOven
Ranked #3,536 of 9,452 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Neighbourhood: Sheung Wan
Description: MedOven offers authentic, healthy Mediterranean flare, from the region's popular dishes to less-discovered treats. Near to the Macau Ferry, Western Market, trams, Hollywood Road and Soho. Around the corner from Holiday Inn Express Soho and the Jervois hotels.
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

It happened to find a shop. I always had a happy hour, I had a beer that I never saw, so I tried it.
Hit.
The potato I asked for on the beer's knob was delicious.
Come and visit us!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We stopped by here past 2300 at night and i think it was just closing down time. We ordered pitta with hummus and a chicken platter which was just about the best arabic food I have had in a long time

Sandra P, Guest Relations Manager at MedOven, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you for taking the trouble to review our service. We are so pleased to have served you a meal to welcome you to Hong Kong! I hope you had a great time! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 11 June 2017

The Moussaka is good, salad are ok, but then it's easy to fail at that.
For the rest, will never order from them again:
- the worst hummus I ever tasted in my life.
- still not sure whether it was really lamb that I got in my pita...
Sorry but anyone who rates this place excellent has never been to the Mediterranean.

Hello There! I am so sorry to learn that part of your experience had not be satisfactory. But I am pleased to inform you that your comments have been taken by our kitchen, and we have since improved the quality, and now maintaining a stable standards! Thank you for taking the trouble to review our service. We hope your next visit will be more satisfactory!

Reviewed 9 May 2017

This small cafe like dining experience is nice. The ambience is quite cosy, although the space is quite small.

Service us superb, which goes along with the food served. Serving Turkish food like kebabs and sandwiches, the lunch that i had was marvellous. So, if u're in Sheung Wan area, head down to this cafe, located opposite On Kee Seafood Co. Ltd.

Sandra P, Public Relations Manager at MedOven, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you for taking the trouble to review our service. We are flattered! We look forward to serving you again in the near future. Cheers, and have good time, where ever you are!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I really thought I found a gem of a restaurant while walking around Sheung Wan, but this place left me feeling let down.

I ordered the chicken souvlaki and expected a traditional Greek dish complete with fresh pita bread which they claim to have on their outside advertisements. Instead, I was presented with overcooked, dried out chicken pieces and potatoes. The only real edible item was the fresh pepper salad.

Waste of time and money.

Sandra2012HongKong, Guest Relations Manager at MedOven, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2017

Hello There,

I am so sorry to learn of your disappointment. Regarding to our dish Chicken Souvlaki, baked chicken comes with baked potato wedges and Greek style salad. Our Chicken Gyros is Chicken, potato wedges and salad wrapped with pita bread.

Thank you for taking the effort to review our restaurant. We value your opinion, which allows us to improve our offering. We look forward to serving you again.