“Cool atmosphere, bad beer”
Review of Little Creatures

Little Creatures
Ranked #707 of 10,714 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$9 - US$32
Neighbourhood: Sai Wan
Description: Little Creatures is a flavor​ loving brewery dedicated to crafting distinctive, well-balanced beers. Join this passionate bunch down in K-Town.
Reviewed 1 February 2018

I hate giving a negative review. I know how hard most small business owners work and it pains me to be potentially hurtful. The beer is honestly a 1. The atmosphere and the food were a 4.5 and thus I gave it a three. Its an eclectic well decorated atmosphere and the beer tanks are there to see. I ordered a pizza that was delicious, possibly impacted by not having eaten in 20+ hours but regardless it was really good. My wife got a salad that was colorful and delicious.

Now the beer. My buddy and I are beer lovers and really seek out unique IPA's. So we ordered that first. It wasn't good. I had to force it down. So my buddy thought ill get a flight and we will find one we like. Tried them all and didnt like any of them in spite of wanting to so bad. Some of the best breweries I have been to are in asia, Great wall in beiijing, brewerkz in singapore, heart of darkness in saigon, etc. This place is ahead of them in food and way behind in beer. Just depends what you are seeking I guess.

LittleCreaturesHK, General Manager at Little Creatures, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Hi David

Thank for taking time to write this review, will be great if you can get in touch with me thru email, just to get more detail about beers that you tasted. ​

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Found this restaurant pub on the Eatigo app. You get a discount if you booked with the app. Surprised by how big the restaurant is when we arrived. Staff efficient but lack warmth. We ordered the beer flight which consisted of 6 glasses of 100ml each. Served in standard wine glass which was unusual. There was just a sign with basic description of each beer. Waiter could not be bothered to explain about the beer or in what order to try the beer. My wife and I thought the beers were quite boring. They all taste similar and there was no variety in the flavours. Very different from when we tried beer flights in other restaurants. Then we ordered mussels and a sausage pizza. The mussels were nice but nothing special. One mussel was off as it smelled foul. The sausage pizza was bland. The base, tomato paste, mozzarella and sausage were all bland! There was no taste at all. Can’t believe the other reviews that said how nice the pizza was. Will not come back.

Hi Wongluk

We are glad that you are using Eatigo is a great platform, first of all, I would like to apologize on behalf of the team for not introducing beers, as this is our standout procedures,
I already took actions and organize beer paddle training.
Will be great if you can get in touch with me thru email:

Best regards

Reviewed 22 January 2018

If you are exploring Kennedy Town, pop in here. Next to the fire station its a big building with loads of tables. Brewing its own beer means its good for adults, and with space galore, good for kids. Menu is not huge but plenty to choose from and good fresh ingredients. Kids menu too - and everything not too pricey.

Hi LondonLuckytraveller

Wea re really glad that you enjoy Little Creatures experience, thanks for the review and see you next time.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

On a cold , wet and windy evening, this cavernous/ warehouse type bar and restaurant isn’t a cozy retreat. Even the waitress was wearing a coat with fur trimmings (I’m not joking)

I quite like the “industrial” look and feel many HK restaurants have developed in recent times, but at Little Creatures it actually feels like you’re eating in a factory.... Not a warm environment or welcome !

For micro brewer lovers the beer choices are great and not overpriced (for HK). The food quality was equally good, the tacos were particularly delicious. So I actually thought the place was pretty good value for money.....

But......I scratched my head when the waitress brought the sauce bottles to the table with no cap or lid on......(was this to deter customers from stealing them!) Also with no cap or lid on the bottles you can actually see the congealed and crusty sauce that no one has bothered to clean in days ! I did wonder if this was a simple oversight at my table, but no, as I visited the restroom, I noted all tables had topless bottles of sauce.. Yuk !

I would give Little Creatures 8 out of 10 for quality of food / drink value for money....but management need to think about the small / simple details of cleanliness..

Hi JB3008

Thank you for taking time and sharing your experience with us, regarding caps we take them off before placing on the table, so they don't get lost, we also took some action from your comments, and implement them in our procedures an sequence of service.

Se you next time at Little Creatures Brewery. ​

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Visited Hong Kong over Xmas and heard about Little Creatures opening a brewery/restaurant before we travelled. Walking distance from MTR and close to the waters edge. Very Australian with drinks/food menu. Tried couple of beer varieties and similar to back home. Shared two pizzas between four of us.