“Best burger ever !”
Review of Electric Ave - MOVED

Electric Ave
Price range: US$7 - US$32
Neighbourhood: Western (Sai Wan)
Description: We Have Moved.. To 301 Queens Rd West. We Still Are Focused On Killer Burgers But Will Slowly Introduce Some Pasta/pizza Dishes
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent burgers and fries in this cosy and modern little place. Actually the best burger i have had in years. Wish we had discovered this place before the last night of our visit in Hongkong.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Funny story: I was actually looking for another burger joint recommended to me by a friend when I stopped by here, asking for directions. Andy the owner, was unbelievably gracious, and told me the directions, and then said, "When you're done with that place, come try mine next time." I gave it a thought and, impressed with his character, changed my mind, and looked at his menu. I ordered the Classic with Stilton with rosemary fries.

It utterly blew my mind. The recipes, the preparation, and the execution were superb. Andy was also an affable owner, engaging and funny. But truly dedicated to his craft.

Since then, I have tried many other creations of his including the Chicken Carbonara, the RedHead and the MacDaddy. Just amazing creativity. Now with their new executive chef, Jeremy, and new location, the atmosphere feels more open and relaxed.

Do yourself a favour a get down here. It really is that good.

PS. Ask for the War of the Roses Milkshake. Mind blown.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Out of the group I went with, we ordered most of the available options and each one was as good as the other. The burgers are BIG and extremely tasty. I still dream about the bone marrow fries! I can not recommend this place enough. To top it all off, the music was great and the owner was present and very friendly.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Never ate a burger this fast in my life, because it was just oh-so-delicious! We will definitely come back!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Want to be treated like a real human being in Hong Kong? Come to Electric Ave, where you aren't just another alien passing by.

Want delicious multi-thousand-calorie Burrrgurrrs? Come to Electric Ave, where you aren't just a customer looking for a tolerable half-filling "meal".

This place treats you with respect, treats its menu and food quality with respect, and treats its charming tiny back-corner Sai Ying Pun location with respect. The owners are detail-oriented, personable, and unafraid.

A diamond in the rough - Electric Ave is a winner on all sides.