Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Memorable, Unique Tour

Reviewed 9 March 2021
CometXx
Great tour, worth your morning

Reviewed 16 February 2021

from US$214.25
from US$32.66
from US$62.71
1,324 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2021

Terry is a phenomenal guide. I did the "Kowloon Free Tour" at the end of 2018 and it was this memorable that I needed to get back to this to write a review! Not only did Terry have a great spirit throughout the journey, but he was efficient and exceptionally informative too. I highly recommend this tour if you're interested in a unique, local experience.

Date of experience: April 2020
1  Thank CometXx
Reviewed 16 February 2021

I've been in Hong Kong in Novembre 2019 (only now I remembered to leave a review after watching some old images) and this tour was totally worth the time. You see many things and learn many thing, the guide (which in my case I believe was called Armie Ma) has been super nice with us, sharing information about the culture and lifestyle of the people of Hong Kong, as well as the past and their political situation.

I've been in hong kong for just three days and I highly recommend this activity.

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank aguythatgoesplaces1
Reviewed 1 September 2020

I did 2 walking tours with these guys: one in Kowloon and one on HK Island. I'm doing free walking tours in every new city that I visit but these were definitely among the best I ever participated in.
An important aspect was that the tours did not focus around the important / well-known highlights of the city, but rather about the social issues and life + challenges for ordinary HKers. Poverty / housing issues and freedom issues / relation with mainland China were recurring themes. Both guys were great and enthusiastic story tellers (sometimes from first hand) and I learned a lot frkm them.
Again, a very impressive experience for me. I hope everyone is well in these dark times.

Date of experience: December 2019
2  Thank taqqie
Reviewed 17 June 2020

SP was our tour guide for the day - no one else came along so we felt like we got a terrific private tour of Hong Kong side - he was very knowledgeable, friendly and shared many facts about the city as well as his personal experience. Highly recommend to everyone - tourists or locals!

Date of experience: June 2020
2  Thank ericaklee
Reviewed 16 March 2020 via mobile

I did the tour on 14 March with Michael as a tour guide - I have been in HK for 2 months now so although kind of know my way around, I found this tour but very enjoyable and insightful taking me to places I hadn’t seen or noticed! Very knowledgeable tour guide with lots of insight - would highly recommend, best of luck Michael in these challenging times

2  Thank 453mickg