Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$35.05
from US$105.16
from US$105.16
1,323 results
All reviews great tour free walking political situation highly recommend this tour history housing
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2019

I was taken on this walking tour by my partner and did not read the description so I was delightfully surprised to learn this walk would be a personal journey through Hong Kong's long and difficult transition from British territory back to Chinese-owned. I was amazed and saddened to learn that many parts of the city's recent history can not be found in museums -- including our tour guide's personal account of the peaceful Umbrella Revolution of 2014. If you care about human rights, freedom of speech and other democratic qualities, this is the tour for you. I learned a lot and left feeling both overwhelmed by what I heard and glad that there are people brave enough to tell the story underneath the glitz and glam Hong Kong image.

3  Thank cheryl m
Reviewed 22 May 2019 via mobile

We did this tour with Terry who was a great guide all too willing to share his local knowledge. The tour was a great way to see parts of the city you just wouldn't see otherwise!

2  Thank WherentheworldisWill
Reviewed 21 May 2019

Terry was a great guide - his English was perfect and he showed our group of 6 around Hong Kong's best delicacies. Authentic Cantonese dishes that I haven't tried before. They were all tasty! The tour took around 3 hours and I was very full afterwards. Highly recommend!

2  Thank 872carinah
Reviewed 20 May 2019

This is the second walking tour I've done in Hong Kong and both have been fantastic. Carmen was informative and passionate about this topic, offering alternative perspectives. It gave me a deeper understanding of the everyday struggles and triumphs of the Hong Kong people. She was also very considerate of the heat and found us nice spots to sit down out of the sun when explaining things. Thanks so much!

As a side note, if you book online you would've paid for the tour upfront. Others seem to have booked elsewhere and offered a tip at the end so you need to let the guide know you've already paid online and show your registration email on your phone.

2  Thank shellitrung
Reviewed 19 May 2019

It was a very informative tour with the guide who is really from the area and knows ins and outs of live in Hong Kong. Advised!

2  Thank FarAway51600144047