Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$17.60
from US$42.23
from US$40.61
1,323 results
All reviews walking tour great tour free walking political situation informative tour highly recommend this tour great introduction history insight housing
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2019 via mobile

So glad we got this tour! Carmen's enthusiasm and love for Hong Kong is infectious. Thank you Carmen for touring us and sharing us your views about Hong Kong.
We toured on a Sunday and weather was great so it was perfect for a leisurely walk. We really had a great time. The tour is worth repeating. Will definitely get this morning tour again next time we visit.
After the tour, you will have a better idea about Hong Kong's current political, economic and Hong konger's way of life. This is a must for those who love to get immersed with other nation's culture.

3  Thank aryoutiech
Reviewed 23 March 2019

This is one for all adventurous foodies! The guide (Michael) explained that all foods we were to try would be 'ethical', tasty and interesting. Though not telling us what exactly we were eating, beforehand was a little worrying. It actually was great, nothing too radical, all tasty and most I'd have again.
Our guide was excellent with lots of interesting stories about the food and places we visited. Definitely an experience to be recommended, only wish I'd had more time to do more of their tours, super service and value for money.
Good luck for the future guys!

1  Thank esjaybe
Reviewed 23 March 2019 via mobile

Armie was very friendly and informative. This was an affordable way to see the city and meet new people.

1  Thank JeffK6367
Reviewed 22 March 2019 via mobile

I attended today the Hong Kong Free Tour and was guided by James (Jami), I kept my expectations to a reasonable level, considering it’s a free tour ... but I must say, it was mind blowing and exceeded all expectations I’ve had.

Jami, was extremely nice and so knowledgeable I don’t know how he stores all that information in his head !
So much history in that amazing city !
He also got a great sense of humor which made this experience even better, though we were all adults, he was still responsible enough to do a headcount on regular basis to make sure nobody is left behind and was able to answer all questions asked.

He also gave us a recommendation to attend a live standby comedy performance here in Hong Kong which I attended and it was a great time ! I highly recommend that too !

Thank you so much Hong Kong Free Tours and please thank Jami for me !

An experience I won’t forget

1  Thank ZMHK
Reviewed 18 March 2019

I saw this activity pamphlet when I was in my hostel.

I decided to join it without booking by turning up on the day.
I enjoyed it. I liked that they talked about the brief history of Hong Kong and how it's changed over the years to the younger generation dealing with the fallout, post China handback.

I also ended up going on two of the other tours. The local food tour and the Kowloon tour. The Kowloon one was the one that amazed me the most as they took us around the poorer region of HK and showed us what a typical HK apartment is like, the dying industries and what is being done in the name of progress.

Highly recommend!

If you have a few hours to spare, do the tours.

1  Thank bob_doe_nz