Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$17.57
from US$42.18
from US$40.55
1,323 results
All reviews walking tour great tour free walking political situation afternoon tour informative tour highly recommend this tour great introduction history insight housing perspective bird
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2019 via mobile

Armie was very friendly and informative. This was an affordable way to see the city and meet new people.

1  Thank JeffK6367
Reviewed 22 March 2019 via mobile

I attended today the Hong Kong Free Tour and was guided by James (Jami), I kept my expectations to a reasonable level, considering it’s a free tour ... but I must say, it was mind blowing and exceeded all expectations I’ve had.

Jami, was extremely nice and so knowledgeable I don’t know how he stores all that information in his head !
So much history in that amazing city !
He also got a great sense of humor which made this experience even better, though we were all adults, he was still responsible enough to do a headcount on regular basis to make sure nobody is left behind and was able to answer all questions asked.

He also gave us a recommendation to attend a live standby comedy performance here in Hong Kong which I attended and it was a great time ! I highly recommend that too !

Thank you so much Hong Kong Free Tours and please thank Jami for me !

An experience I won’t forget

1  Thank ZMHK
Reviewed 18 March 2019

I saw this activity pamphlet when I was in my hostel.

I decided to join it without booking by turning up on the day.
I enjoyed it. I liked that they talked about the brief history of Hong Kong and how it's changed over the years to the younger generation dealing with the fallout, post China handback.

I also ended up going on two of the other tours. The local food tour and the Kowloon tour. The Kowloon one was the one that amazed me the most as they took us around the poorer region of HK and showed us what a typical HK apartment is like, the dying industries and what is being done in the name of progress.

Highly recommend!

If you have a few hours to spare, do the tours.

1  Thank bob_doe_nz
Reviewed 11 March 2019 via mobile

Both the food tour and Kowloon walking tour were fantastic and so much fun. I would have done another one if I had time. Michael was incredible! This truly made my visit to Hong Kong a lot better. And I got to meet some fellow travellers along the way

5  Thank F875KPjamesm
Reviewed 8 March 2019

Hong Kong is an amazing city and offers so much beauty, abundance and glamour for the visitor to enjoy. The thing we loved about this tour was that Michael offered another perspective that a lot of people are struggling to get by and are living a pretty tough life. For us, it adds depth to our Hong Kong experience. I think it is all the more powerful because these issues are universal. We appreciated Michael sharing his own personal experiences and perspectives and found the coffin cubicle apartment he showed us fascinating.

2  Thank RamenEater