Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$17.57
from US$42.16
from US$40.54
1,323 results
All reviews walking tour great tour free walking political situation afternoon tour informative tour highly recommend this tour great introduction history insight housing perspective bird
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2019 via mobile

Loved the dorm size room that people live in as apartment in Hong Kong. Great tour learned a lot about the the history and culture of Hong kong.

Reviewed 24 January 2019

I visit Hong Kong every year and I've been to all the major sites. I was looking for a brief morning tour that touched upon the history. I came across this tour and was interested to hear from a local's perspective. Recommend for anyone looking for information about history and current state of affairs.

2  Thank naomit0504
Reviewed 23 January 2019 via mobile

Bob was a great hiking guide. He was friendly and cheerful and spent time chatting to everyone in the group. He was knowledgable about hiking in Hong Kong, and also had some snippets of history/facts about Hong Kong, which I enjoyed as they were brief and there wasn't too much of them. Hike was at a slow pace, expected the whole experience to be a little shorter. Highly recommend at least one hike if you are in Hong Kong, and this one was great value for money (although the MTR from Central to the minibus taxi should have been included in the price) and a great way to experience a taste of the hiking experiences Hong Kong has to offer. Looking forward to coming back and doing a different hike with Bob.

Reviewed 22 January 2019

We did the Hong Kong free tour with Terry and we loved it. It was an excellent mix of information about history, handy for tourists, but also information about more recent events happened in Hong Kong and the actual situation. Also, Terry talked about his own family and his life in the city, that I found very interesting. Even if it lasted a couple of hours, the tour wasn't rushed, there were a few little breaks (5 min) and we had the change to sit down and use the toilets. I already recommended the tour to others that are coming to visit Hong Kong and I surely do it the Kowloon one, if I ever get the opportunity to visit the city again. Thank you Terry!

Reviewed 21 January 2019 via mobile

Armie was our guide. He spoke of his family as Chinese Mainland immigrants who had escaped to Hong Kong. He covered politics, culture, food, and architecture. He was honest, sincere, engaging, funny and refreshing. After 1 mo of travel through China, Armie presented the most insightful conversations of China's modern history. I would highly recommend this physically casual but thought provoking walking tour to anyone.