“Very nice ”

Ranked #1,819 of 9,452 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I was very happy with the meal - standard classics done well. Staff were friendly. Probably the best Lebanese food in HK. Nice decor.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Beirut has moved. We used to go a lot when it was straight off the street and open. Now up the road and upstairs to find it. Not quite a maze but you won't just wander to it on impulse. Good Lebanese food, standard fare, nothing special but nothing bad either. Friendly wait staff. We were there midweek but very very quiet which I think must be down to the new location.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

We used to visit Beirut for dinner every time we were in Hong Kong. They used to be a buzzing and crowded place serving great shisha and great food!

However, this is the first time I went there after they have relocated. Given, the ambiance is nicer and more upmarket but the good quality has gone down. The pita was a bit stale. The labneh was plain bad. The batata hara was no where as good as I remember it. The hummus was a fine paste lacking the texture. The taste was good though. The falafel and the salad were top notch though.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I was told that this place is amazing, but I didn't think it would be as good as I was told. I see some bad reviews, but I don't understand why. Hummus with lamb, beef dish, chicken all was amazing. A little tough to find. Look for the sign and then walk into a building where you take an elevator or stairs.

1  Thank John D
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This place makes sense only for Sheesha smoking and drinks. Don't go there for good food.. I don't think it was anyway near Lebanese cuisine that I am a big fan of. People were friendly and service was nice but food was below average.