“Amazing”

Ranked #2,095 of 9,157 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I was told that this place is amazing, but I didn't think it would be as good as I was told. I see some bad reviews, but I don't understand why. Hummus with lamb, beef dish, chicken all was amazing. A little tough to find. Look for the sign and then walk into a building where you take an elevator or stairs.

1  Thank John D

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This place makes sense only for Sheesha smoking and drinks. Don't go there for good food.. I don't think it was anyway near Lebanese cuisine that I am a big fan of. People were friendly and service was nice but food was below average.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

The only high point was that I got to try the famous Mongoz beer that is served in coconut shells. Baba ganoush tasted like humus and pita breads were so hard and weird. Cocktails were average as well. Paid $400 for two- Ahhrgh!

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

Changed to a new location. My first time at the new location.
Although a small maze to get there on the first floor left me wondering what to expect, I was pleasantly surprised at the comfortable and quiet atmosphere.
I had the chicken shish tahouk. Decent size portion and the garlic dip was outstanding. Not many lebenese
If you want dinner or just drinks(mojito's were very good), it's great for both.
The outside patio was nice. Shisha outside was the best I've had in HK yet.

If you want to try something different in LKF, it's worth the effort.

Staff is very good and attentive.

1  Thank Cavok50
Reviewed 2 February 2016

Terrible food and cheap presentation! location is good and staff are nice but not enough to give this place a second visit...a big NO!