“Delicious Food”

Ranked #1,649 of 10,585 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighbourhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Neighbourhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Set in Food Street with a very simple and small menu.
The food was really good and the laksa in particular !

The service was rather disappointing - the first thing a waiter or waitress should be doing is to look to see if their guests are happy and attended to at all times. Staff should not be allowed their personal mobiles whilst on duty.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I was few times in this place. So food was more or less ok. Laksa soup is nice, spring rolls not bad and so on. But service is terrible..you cann't choose where to sit.. I came alone, so they dont let me sit near the window. And its not only one time.. its everytime when I am comming here. Next one - I asked bring soup first and than main dish.. so guess how I got them.. I got everything together.. and they are still charging 10% service fee:)) ridiculous:)

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Came here for dinner and ordered:
Crab cakes
Fried chicken pieces
Chicken and beef satay
Fried spring rolls
Gin ginger cocktail
Lychee gin cocktail

Other than the drinks, I think everything was just mediocre. Nothing special, normal Thai / Vietnamese food. But I'd recommend the cocktails. They're pretty tasty! The gin ginger is definitely my favourite, as I love the heavy ginger taste.

Although there isn't anything special about the food, The atmosphere is great thought. Waiters are very polite and efficient. We sat for dinner till it closed, and they never rushed us out! Very nice staff. The tables are quite spacious, which makes it easier to have conversation with friends.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

We have been big fans of this restaurant but our visit tonight was terrible. Maybe it has new owners? Food was bad curry too spicy and service was terrible. Not recommended.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Food was good, nothing extraordinary. Service was fine and location was good in the foodstreet. Ok place for a lunch.