“Great Value”

Ranked #11 of 6,606 Hotels in Beijing
Reviewed 2 March 2016

I have stayed in this JW hotel many times this year. I cannot say it is the most luxury hotel in BJ (such as conrad, park hyatt and etc.), but it definitely is the best value hotel you can get among the 5 star hotels. First of all, the location is not within Guomao/3rd ring road area, but it is still within the CBD area, so it is convenient to go out. Second, even the hotel is not very new, but the maintenance and room conditions are still very good. Third, and which is the most important point, the staffs here are very very attentive and caring, especially the staffs of executive lounge, they even hand wrote a birthday card to me. They really made me feel like home when I stay in this hotel. I also like to thank Sara at the executive lounge, who helped me several times in different occasions. I really look forward to staying with this JW hotel soon.

Room Tip: avoid taking the sound side road of the hotel during rush hour
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
JWMarriottBeijing, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

Dear Eli_zhang,

Thank you for staying at JW Marriott Beijing and sharing your valuable and detailed feedback with us at TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn that you had a great stay in our hotel and most important our Associates provided you home away from home stay experience. I will personally share your feedback with the team to continue to motive them to provide the finest JW Marriott Beijing’s service to you and all other guests.

I am looking forward welcoming you back soon and please do not hesitate to contact with me if I could be of any assistance for your future arrivals.

Thank you once again for your valuable time.

JW Marriott Hotel Beijing

Write a ReviewReviews (1,795)

Reviewed 28 February 2016

I've stayed at BJ JW Hotel a couple time. I like their service quality and large room.
I received a welcome letter in my room from Guest Relation Manager.
I feel very warm at same stay at home.
My room is very quieter and have a very good city view.
The bed is comfortable and lot of softer pillows.
This hotel locate at BJ ring 4, it is not too far from airport.

Room Tip: Quieter room
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
JWMarriottBeijing, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016

Dear Ben Y,

Thank you for staying at JW Marriott Beijing and sharing your feedback with us at TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us. Your kind comments about our hotel’s staff service, room facilities and hotel location are highly appreciated.

I look forward welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

Have stayed in Many Marriott's and Many JW's but this one was the best by far - only the soup was warmer than the hospitality - cant highlight just one team but the overall experience was just too good and everyone's doing their bit perfectly (reception/ concierge/ house lady's)................all in all a truly memorable experience

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
JWMarriottBeijing, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2016

Dear maneck47,

I am delighted to learn that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us. Your kind comments about our hotel are highly appreciated.

I look forward welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

This hotel is situated in an upscale shopping area, and competes with a Ritz Carleton right adjacent to it. Check-in was swift and efficient. My room was large and eye-pleasing. The color scheme was quite restful, bordering on boring, with lots of grays and browns. The desk and chair were perfect to work at, with lots of electrical outlets that accepted 3-pronged Western-type plugs, and wifi was free. My bed was comfortable and there were lots of both harder and softer pillows.

There is a steak restaurant (Cru) and and Asian Bistro in the lobby, where a buffet breakfast is served. I though that the breakfast selections were somewhat limited compared to many 5-star hotels in China, but there was a guy making omelettes to order, and the service was good. The next morning I just got a great latte and croissant from the bakery outlet in the lobby. Check-out was slow.

The conference facilities were modern and very functional.

In summary, this JW Marriott isn't as good as some. It lacks the "wow" factor, but is certainly a good choice. Next time I might try the Ritz Carleton next door.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear David W,

One of our key priorities is to provide the highest level of friendly and courteous service. While it was a pleasure having you here as our guest, your feedback regarding breakfast selection and Check-out caught our attention. Our Executive Chef is aware and working on your feedback. I would also like to take this opportunity to inform you that we do provide the complimentary express Check-in and Check-out service for all our Marriott Rewards Members. You can use it easily by downloading the Mobile APP, for more details please go to www.members-get-more.com .

We do hope we can provide a finest JW experience for your next visit.

Your kind comments about our Hotel’s Staff Service and Facilities are highly appreciated.

We look forward welcoming you back soon and please do not hesitate to contact with me if I could be of any assistance for your future arrivals.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

I've stayed at this hotel about 5-10 times in the past 6 months on business trips and it's never let me down yet.

Front desk, concierge, exec club staff all first-rate. Rooms are big, modern and comfortable. Centrally located for business but also restaurants, shopping and not too much of a hike from the airport.

No complaints and I keep coming back. Isn't that what you want in a hotel?

Stayed: February 2016

Dear Ryan S,

Thank you for your loyalty to JW Marriott Beijing and sharing your feedback with us at TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us. Your kind feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thanks for your time and we look forward welcoming you back soon.