US$262
US$231
US$214
Expedia
1,982 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeasia bistrocentral mallcru steakhousegreat hotellobby restaurantbusiness triprecent staybreakfast buffetthe ritzhigh end shoppingplatinum memberlounge staffgreat businessgreat facilitiesbusiness districtmain restaurant
Reviewed 28 February 2016

I've stayed at BJ JW Hotel a couple time. I like their service quality and large room.
I received a welcome letter in my room from Guest Relation Manager.
I feel very warm at same stay at home.
My room is very quieter and have a very good city view.
The bed is comfortable and lot of softer pillows.
This hotel locate at BJ ring 4, it is not too far from airport.

Room Tip: Quieter room
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
JWMarriottBeijing, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016

Dear Ben Y,

Thank you for staying at JW Marriott Beijing and sharing your feedback with us at TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us. Your kind comments about our hotel’s staff service, room facilities and hotel location are highly appreciated.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

Have stayed in Many Marriott's and Many JW's but this one was the best by far - only the soup was warmer than the hospitality - cant highlight just one team but the overall experience was just too good and everyone's doing their bit perfectly (reception/ concierge/ house lady's)................all in all a truly memorable experience

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
JWMarriottBeijing, Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2016

Dear maneck47,

I am delighted to learn that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us. Your kind comments about our hotel are highly appreciated.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

This hotel is situated in an upscale shopping area, and competes with a Ritz Carleton right adjacent to it. Check-in was swift and efficient. My room was large and eye-pleasing. The color scheme was quite restful, bordering on boring, with lots of grays and browns. The desk and chair were perfect to work at, with lots of electrical outlets that accepted 3-pronged Western-type plugs, and wifi was free. My bed was comfortable and there were lots of both harder and softer pillows.

There is a steak restaurant (Cru) and and Asian Bistro in the lobby, where a buffet breakfast is served. I though that the breakfast selections were somewhat limited compared to many 5-star hotels in China, but there was a guy making omelettes to order, and the service was good. The next morning I just got a great latte and croissant from the bakery outlet in the lobby. Check-out was slow.

The conference facilities were modern and very functional.

In summary, this JW Marriott isn't as good as some. It lacks the "wow" factor, but is certainly a good choice. Next time I might try the Ritz Carleton next door.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business

Dear David W,

Thank you for staying at JW Marriott Beijing and sharing your valuable and detailed feedback with us at TripAdvisor.

One of our key priorities is to provide the highest level of friendly and courteous service. While it was a pleasure having you here as our guest, your feedback regarding breakfast selection and Check-out caught our attention. Our Executive Chef is aware and working on your feedback. I would also like to take this opportunity to inform you that we do provide the complimentary express Check-in and Check-out service for all our Marriott Rewards Members. You can use it easily by downloading the Mobile APP, for more details please go to www.members-get-more.com .

We do hope we can provide a finest JW experience for your next visit.

Your kind comments about our Hotel’s Staff Service and Facilities are highly appreciated.

We look forward welcoming you back soon and please do not hesitate to contact with me if I could be of any assistance for your future arrivals.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

I've stayed at this hotel about 5-10 times in the past 6 months on business trips and it's never let me down yet.

Front desk, concierge, exec club staff all first-rate. Rooms are big, modern and comfortable. Centrally located for business but also restaurants, shopping and not too much of a hike from the airport.

No complaints and I keep coming back. Isn't that what you want in a hotel?

Stayed: February 2016

Dear Ryan S,

Thank you for your loyalty to JW Marriott Beijing and sharing your feedback with us at TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us. Your kind feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thanks for your time and we look forward welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Stayed at the JW Marriott in late January for 3 nights on my first visit to Beijing. Well appointed and large rooms with solid amenities. Well located near a subway line and higher end shopping. Breakfast buffet was very good, both in quality and very extensive selection of western and asian dishes.

Also ate at the Cru steakhouse in the hotel. This was somewhat less successful (I come from beef country, so I automatically kept my expectations low), but probably not a bad effort considering where I was. Nothing wrong with the preparation or effort, but the cut of meat was not great quality considering the prices. Just fine for a jet lagged first night where i didn't feel like venturing out into town, though.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business

Dear 2FlyingYorkies,

Much appreciated for your compliments on our Hotel’s Rooms, Location and Breakfast buffet. Your comments on our Cru steakhouse, have been passed to our Executive Chef who is personally looking into the same. Thank you for your feedback.