1,463 results
All reviews the club lounge forbidden city siji minfu wangfujing shopping area lounge staff walking distance special thanks city view excellent hotel high floor jingshan park concierge service breakfast buffet dumplings speak english duck central location
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

This is my preferred hotel in Beijing. Always get a warm welcome from reception and the executive lounge team led by Crystal. They provide an exceptional level of service, the rooms are very comfortable, the hotel is in a great location for business meetings or a 20 minute walk to Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Reviewed 22 November 2017

We checked into the Renaissance Wangfujing after a very long flight from Los Angeles. The US President was dining at Forbidden Palace so the facing rooms were out of inventory for the day, but they accommodated us with a city view room that was lovely. Our room had all the amenities one could need plus additional comforts. The staff was really great but the standouts were the Navigators (concierge) Jefferson Li and Tom. Jefferson drew us maps to restaurants, ordered a taxi to the Great Wall, and also arranged our tickets to Forbidden City. Tom helped us with theater tickets and transportation to the airport. I highly recommend this hotel and it's convenience to central Beijing!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

This was our first trip to China. Hotel was recommended by our travel agency. We were so impressed with the service and amenities, especially the Club lounge on the 17 th floor. All our expectations were exceeded during our three night stay. We would definitely come back again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Everything was just about perfect at this hotel. The service, food, club lounge, room, very large pool, great great SPA, and ambiance! I loved the location too! Right near the Forbidden Palace. I had a great view of the Palace. My room was spotless too! The maids do a great job. And the SPA, what a treat. My SPA experience was perfect. Thanks to Eric, Tom, Dang in the SPA (178) and the rest of the crew. They are truly the best in the business. Thank you for a spectacular stay.

Room Tip: Forbidden Palace view.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank William C
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel was actually more expensive than the nearby Marriott hotel. I chose this for the location, not wise. I paid a top price, not worth it.

As a platinum member I normally get a free upgrade. Also in this hotel. I was surprised to see that the room was exactly the room I booked, which was rather small.

The food in the lounge was good, we didn’t go to first floor. It was very crowded however as airline crew also make use of it. Maybe because it was busy, staff was not so friendly. They keep asking for our room number. The view from the lounge is beautiful, from our room not.

I rate my stay average as my expectations for the price I paid and the fact I am a platinum member were high. I would suggest that in a top location you put your top hotel and not the lower level one. For a Renaissance it it very luxurious, but perhaps a higher level hotel will have more resources and better paid and trained staff. If you are lucky and pay around 1000 or less, you get a top hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
RenaissanceBJWFJ, Manager at Renaissance Beijing Wangfujing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Valued guest,

Warmest greetings from Renaissance Beijing Wangfujing Hotel!

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to give us feedback.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately not met your expectation during your recent stay on room assignment and club lounge service which you mentioned in the feedback. Please accept our sincerest apology of your imperfect experience and the inconvenience. In the view improvement and service recovery, may seek some more specific information regarding your stay as well as your contact, it would be much appreciated if you could
share with us.

Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please feel free to contact me directly if I could be of any further assistance.

Kind regards,