Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2019

It was so great. but the room was cold for us .21 degree. and we got the heater .Breakfast is very varied and great. Everything was filling up fast. Anything you thought you could eat.The hotel has good restaurants around

2  Thank Road51914912269
Reviewed 22 December 2019 via mobile

My memory of this hotel will stay with the front desk manager who clearly was selected for his inability to smile and his impressively rude manner. Speaking to me or helping me was clearly an imposition as he had far more important things to do. Shocking customer service.

The rooms are dated and the bed was very uncomfortable. The shower cubicle looked old and flooded the bathroom when used. I tried to call the front desk multiple times for information but no one answered the phone.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank tollo652
Reviewed 17 December 2019 via mobile

This hotel is a great place to stay if you are there for sports events at the Olympic Park. You can either walk there or take the train (1 stop). The rooms here are the largest out of the 3 hotels we stayed this trip. The breakfast buffet spread is good with mix of local and western food. What we like most is the nearby mall in Olympic Park which has great restaurants and shops. Service is good as they do reply your queries and even provided a complimentary birthday cake.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Countdown2BFree
Reviewed 26 November 2019

I was nervous coming to Beijing for the first time but I was surprised in a good way by Marco Polo hotel. Very welcoming place! Room was very good, excellent staff service and everyone is ready to help! I had a very good experience. You won't regret if you choose this hotel for your trip.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Mary_mensh
Reviewed 20 November 2019

I had been time to time at Marco Polo Beijing and always appreciated the right attention to the client that just what you need and what you need to and is good to see people from the staff same after years that make you confortable while you are far from home.
The facilities available can satisfy all kind of client from business man to family.
When I arrived I was upgraded , without any request from my side ,for free for a king size room, that was not available at the booking time.
Fantastic breakfast and great buffet for both light or heavy meal necessity.
Highly recommended for a perfect room price to quality level ratio.

Trip type: Travelled on business