All reviews eudora station dynamic currency conversion swimming pool is huge business trip nice western style hotel called art zone asian breakfast excellent business hotel rmb per person quiet room restaurant staff rooms are modern stayed two nights close to the airport great business my colleague
Reviewed 24 June 2018

A lovely area in Beijing - there are pubs, convenience stores and restaurant. Near a ring road and a metro station, the hotel is also conveniently located. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were well appointed. I recommended this hotel if you are staying in Beijing.

Stayed: September 2017
cplido, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Beijing Lido, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest - recentvistor155555,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your comments with us at Cronwe Plaza Beijing Lido. We are thrilled to hear that you our restaurant, location, room and service was meet your exception.We are take our guest comments very seriously that striving to provide comfortable accommodation and true hospitality service. We appreciate again for your feedback and supporting and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Marketing Communication

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I stayed in this hotel for 1 night and I had a great stay, the room was clean, spacious and quiet. I got an upgrade for free but could not really enjoy it just for 1 night. The hotel is 30minutes drive from the airport and the hotel can arrange the taxi for you.
The swimming pool is big and nice to make some sport and even the gym area has absolutely everything to satisfy you.

Room Tip: ask an upgrade room for free!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
cplido, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Beijing Lido, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest - JulienChretien,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments with us at Crowne Plaza Beijing Lido. We are thrilled to hear that our room, environment, hygiene and location was meet your exception. Especially, we are appreciate your highlight regarding our swimming pool. With unbeatable sunshine , the Crowne Plaza Beijing Lido 33-metre heated swimming pool is famous in Wangjing area for its indoor appeal. Facilities includes stunning pool, Jacuzzi and Kids pool will be make sure you have the perfect time!

We are looking forward to welcome you again in nearest future.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

A once respectable and well run hotel that takes pride in customer service is no longer a shade of its former self, let alone an embarrassment to the hotel chain.

I made 3 visits in the month of May alone, had the same issue all 3 times, and raised it to their staff during my EVERY stay, hoping they will rectify or at least make an effort to get back to me.

No only was it unattended, it was ignored and passed along to the "next shift" infinitely. I finally asked to speak with the GM on my 3rd checkout, but still I was relayed to 3 other members of the staff before I get to speak with a manager that was in charge that day.

Whether it's a lack of communication, lack of responsibility, or simply a lack of respect to its customers, I don't feel any sense of professionalism at all from the hotel and the right attitude to be in hospitality.

It's been a couple weeks now, and I have yet to get a reply from the GM, which I was promised to be forwarded to. Unbelievable.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank gccw
cplido, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Beijing Lido, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest Gccw,

We thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Beijing Lido for your 3 times stay with us in May and your precious time to share your feedback with valuable suggestions. It was with the deepest disappointment to hear your comments regarding the lack of communications internally and efforts of hotel staff made didn’t reach your expectations. I hope my colleague Director of Room’s remedial actions may make up a little bit of your staying experiences in May when I was on business trip. Hotel management team take our guest comments very seriously that striving to provide comfortable accommodation and true hospitality service. We appreciate again for your feedback and supporting and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Hongbin Zhang

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

This has been my preferred hotel in Beijing for the past 1 year now.

I was upgraded to the executive floor when I checked in this time which was super sweet.

The hotel is super clean and equipped with all the modern faculties.

The deco in the lobby bar is very up to date and they are always playing cool jazz music in the background.

There’s a cool restaurant in the downstairs in the lobby where you can pack sandwiches to go.

If you need something, please see Bill at the concierge desk as he is super resourceful and helpful.

The hotel is located fairly close off the 4th ring road which makes it very convenient to get to the airport.

Furthermore there is a subway station which is less then 10 minutes away.

Lido area where the hotel is situated in is very convenient in every in every aspect as you can walk to the following areas:

1. supermarkets - you have Nicks and Jenny Wang
2. Restaurants - a huge variety from local to Japanese to western choices
3. Bars and Bar Food- Irish Volunteer And Cheers
4. Night life And life music - Eudora Bar
5. Many hair and nail salons
6. Hospitals and dentist clinic

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ed S
cplido, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Beijing Lido, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest- Ed S,

Thank you very muck for taking the time to share your wonderful comments with us at Crowne Plaza Beijing Lido. We are thrilled to hear that our service, location, environment and room facilities had lived up to your expectations.We appreciate again for your feedback and supporting and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Spent two nights here and found the hotel quite convenient and comfortable. The small coffee shop inside has a good selection of pastries and coffee, or there is a Starbucks around the back side of the hotel. Bed and bedding was extremely comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
cplido, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Beijing Lido, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest - Cfamof4,

Thank you very much for taking time to sharing your experience with us at Crowne Plaza Beijing Lido. We are thrilled to hear that our location and facilities had lived up to your expectations.

Crowne Plaza Beijing Lido is conveniently located in Lido Place, in the heart of Chaoyang District’s Lido Area. This is an upscale, cosmopolitan neighborhood, just outside the 4th ring road in Beijing’s north-east suburbs, which is well-known for its trendsetting restaurants, shops & entertainment venues. It is also home to a number of Fortune 500 companies. It offers unparalleled accommodation and meetings facilities, all guaranteed to make your business trip a total success.

We are looking forward to welcome you again on your next trip to Beijing!