China Highlights - Beijing

from US$25.60
from US$25.60
from US$106.67
2,584 results
All reviews our tour guide went out of her way great tour small group day trip forbidden city his knowledge always on time train tickets an excellent guide great wall hike summer palace chinese history cable car susie william cactus
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2020 via mobile

I coordinated a private tour of the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall through this company & it was a great experience!! My husband & I wanted to make sure that we were picked-up @ 7:30am from our hotel & then dropped back off @ 2:30p so that we could catch our flight to Phuket later that afternoon. We were promptly picked-up, had a great ride & tour guide to the Great Wall, & dropped back off at about 1:30 with time to spare! I initially paid $24 to ‘hold’ the tour a couple of months prior & then the rest was charged a day or so prior 2 the day. It was $233 total for the 2 of us, which included the ride there, entry fee & catching a toboggan back down the Great Wall. It was great!!

Date of experience: January 2020
2  Thank Melissaandfloyd
Reviewed 19 March 2020 via mobile

China Highlights has a very very high standard and service! We had to cancel all our tickets because of the new coronavirus and they refund us completely without any commission.
Next time in China I will use sure again China Highlights!
Thank you.

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank andybernasconi
Reviewed 16 March 2020

We had a marvelous experience on our tour of the Great Wall. I traveled with a group of teachers from VIPKID and we thoroughly enjoyed the tour, with much credit going to our tour guide, Cactus. She was informative, helpful, enthusiastic and a joy to be with. Of course, it was a thrill to actually walk on the Great Wall of China. We were also fortunate to have beautiful weather.

Date of experience: November 2019
2  Thank shelleyhc
Reviewed 16 March 2020

I used China Highlights to buy tickets from Shanghai to Beijing. They were very responsive to my emails and questions. I had paid for delivery to our hotel and when they bought the tickets they sent me an email saying they had refunded the delivery fee because the tickets are now etickets.
I ended up having to cancel the China portion of our trip and when I advised China Highlights and asked if it was possible to get a refund. They were very nice and immediately issued me a total refund.
I was very impressed with the professionalism and knowledge of this tour operator and would definitely use them again.

Date of experience: February 2020
1  Thank Keoweecruiser
Steven Z, Guest Relations Manager at China Highlights - Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2020

Hi there

Thanks for using our services. We appreciate your feedback, and hope that one day you can visit China again.

Customer-care Team

Reviewed 2 March 2020

Cannot stress enough how well planned and executed our entire tailored, 3-week, family summer trip to China was. Every last detail was anticipated and delivered to a very high standard. Highly recommend this team of experienced, capable and caring tour operators.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank anaI39VU
Steven Z, Guest Relations Manager at China Highlights - Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2020

Hi there

Thanks for your encouraging feedback. We appreciate your recommendation, and hope that we can serve you and your family again.

Customer-care Team