1,654 results
All reviews prego financial institutions heavenly bed excellent business hotel the executive lounge breakfast buffet chinese restaurant the hotel staff business trip pizza hut business traveler forbidden city business district rooms are spacious western food fitness center subway station
Reviewed 2 September 2018

The Westin Beijing's high standards made being far, far away from home feel quite OK. The warm welcome, and the truly excellent Breakfast, made it a high point of my free time. The entire hotel experience was better than most SPG, so I will be sure to stay here in my next trip.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
winnie w, 公关经理 at The Westin Beijing Financial Street, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear guest,

Your comments are well received and we do appreciate your time to place such a kind review. We have shared your points with our department of Rooms, Front desk, Food & Beverage.We would be delighted to welcome you back in the near future to share further uplifting memories.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel during my business trip to Beijing. The hotel is located in the business district and has good infrastructure. However the soul and service of the hotel is missing. To start with, I reached the hotel at 2 pm and despite having pre-notified my arrival and room preference for as king sized bed, the room was not ready. I was offered a twin bed and that too in a manner that the hotel was doing me a favour. Since I had to leave for a meeting, I took it reluctantly. In the evening I had invited some people for dinner at the Italian restaurant in the hotel. While check-in my card was blocked with an extra 1000 yuan for extras. My dinner bill came about 1040 yuan. I had signed the bill to charge my room but they refused as the amount was some 40 yuan short of my blocked amount. Such insensitiveness I have rarely come across in star hotels. In any case they had my card details at check-in and I'm a spg and Marriott member also and not a stranger to the hotel chain. My guess is the hotel staff need serious training in hotel etiquette and discretion.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sidhkapur
Emma778899, Manager at The Westin Beijing Financial Street, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to let us know of the unpleasant experience you encountered during your stay. Please accept our apology for your disappointment in our service.We have shared your valuable comment to our team and working on plans to uplift our service team to meet your expectations.The leak. Reception service, please believe that we are beginning to launch the training in our staffs.Thank you again and sincerely apologized for any inconvenience during your stay, looking forwrad to welcome you back to The Westin Beijing Financial Street.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Well located hotel with friendly, helpful staff and clean, well equipped rooms - attributes that one should not take for granted in Beijing even at the 5-star level. One major criticism though: the room on the 23rd floor was supposed to be a non-smoking room but reeked of cigarette smoke which was very annoying. Why not make the whole property smoke-free as many other houses have done in China? Also, the air con thermostat didn't work so the room got cold as a fridge regardless of the temperature setting. Finally, the breakfast buffet looked unpresentable after hordes of guests descended on it, however none of the staff felt compelled to clean up the mess.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Emma778899, Public Relations Manager at The Westin Beijing Financial Street, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for choosing The Westin Beijing Financial Street during your recent visit to Beijing. Your comments are well received and we do appreciate your time to place such a kind review. We have shared your points with our department of Rooms. Wish you a nice journey.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

The Westin Beijing was better on this trip for me than my all time favourite Westin Chosun Seoul. Customer service was excellent, rooms were v nice and breakfast was outstanding. It seemed less crowded than the Westin Chosun too.

We landed late and I had a car pick up scheduled by the hotel. The check in was seamless and nice. The courtesy, efficiency and facilities make me want to stay there on my next Beijing visit.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Emma778899, Hotel Management at The Westin Beijing Financial Street, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Amlan R,

We are so happy to read your review and thank for your recent visit to the Westin Beijing Financial Street and satisfied with our customer service and breakfast as well. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

The hotel is in a business district in Beijing and is relatively close to two subway lines: Line 1 (about 800 meters) and Line 2 (about 300 meters).
The hotel is modern and clean, and most of the staff are very courteous and English-speaking.
The rooms are spacious, the beds comfortable, the room has a minibar, TV, safe, storage cabinets, free wifi, work desk and more.
Breakfast is very good with a variety of Western and Chinese dishes.
The hotel has an automatic machine for converting banknotes, but the conversion rate is less than a representative rate, and a 20 yuan fee is charged for each conversion.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Emma778899, Manager at The Westin Beijing Financial Street, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Eyal,
Thank you for staying with us on your most recent visit to Beijing. We appreciate your feedback and will share that with related team for improving. We would love to have you stay with us again.