US$139
US$271
US$188
永安旅遊
1,353 results
All reviewsaroma restaurantjw marriott next doorthe club loungeladies and gentlemenguest relationsthe entire staffchinese teabusiness tripfront officelong flightshopping mallthe general managerbeautiful hotelrooms are spaciousspecial thanksconcierge servicebusiness district
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

As a frequent customer, I must say Ritz-Carlton’s never failed me. Being here again, I’m surprised by the remarkable services and the tidy room as always. Thanks to yunyun yan, I felt comfortable as I’m staying at home. Hope I can come back again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
RitzCarltonBeijing, Director of Rooms at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Adrianna612,

Warmest greetings from The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing!

We certainly do thank you very much for your kind comments about our Housekeeping Team. I have personally passed on your kind note to Yunyun Yan and also shared this with the rest of the team. This kind of positive feedback does encourage us even more to continue working hard to perfect our level of service.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing in the near future.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I had a great stay at Ritz Carlton Beijing from April 16 to 20, 2018. Luxurious bedroom and amenities aside, it was really the great crew and the great services that made this hotel shine. Special commendation must go to Ms Joy of 賓客認知部, who recognised me and treated me as VIP throughout the stay with grace and charm.

1  Thank Melvin N

Dear Melvin N,

Warmest greetings from The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing!

We certainly do thank you very much for your kind comments about our 賓客認知部. I have personally passed on your kind note to Joy and also shared this with the rest of the team. This kind of positive feedback does encourage us even more to continue working hard to perfect our level of service.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I was be in hotel so late and Duty Manger Yuki assist me to arrange room so quickly and warmly in such high occupied room status. I choosed hotel again due to each time which I returned hotel feel relax and harmony with hotel staff's caring.

1  Thank HowellHo

Dear HowellHo,

Warm greetings from The Ritz - Carlton, Beijing and thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

The feedback and advice from customers is the original drive that keeps us promoting our service. We are glad to know you had a good experience with our service during your last stay. Your generous compliments to us are highly appreciated and will encourage our employees to make greater contributions at work.

HowellHo, I hope that we shall be able to continuously serve you whenever your travels next bring you here again. In the interim, please do not hesitate to let us know if ever we may be of any assistance for your future visits to Beijing.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

My brother and I traveled to Beijing in April 2018 to see a few sites and celebrate my birthday , returning 22nd April. We stayed at the Ritz- Carlton and had a fabulous time . The hotel was of a high standard that I would expect from a top name but more importantly the attention to detail from the staff and level of customer service was exceptional. I would like to thank Grace Chen in particular for looking after us and ensuring we had everything we needed and more . It’s the little details that count such as going out if their way to provide extras to ensure that guests have a pleasant stay from surprise birthday parties , balloons , cards and cakes to providing a little lens cleaner for my glasses !! The room( 1526) was spectacular and well done to the housekeeping team ! Bar and restaurant great . Thanks to Aroma team and team at bar - great cocktails !:-). Special thanks to concierge and Bell boys for their friendly professional service and to Emma and colleagues at the Lounge where we enjoyed a drink in the sunshine on the terrace! Last but not least to the Club lounge team for their high levels of service including Bob, Mavis , Cherry , Caroline, Angela, Amanda, Lexi and Stella . I would thoroughly recommend this Hotel for anyone that wants to maximise their experience of a Beijing at its best .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
RitzCarltonBeijing, Director of Rooms at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Warmest greetings from the Ritz-Carlton Beijing! Please allow me on behalf of the hotel Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for staying with us and taking your time to complete such a lovely feedback regarding your recent experience. It's our great honor and pleasure to hear you and your brother have enjoyed and celebrated your birthday with us. In reviewing your comments, I feel so proud to have these colleagues in the team, they are all great assets to the hotel. I definitely will share all with the entire team and will use it to motivate ourselves and continuously make each effort to deliver First Class service to you and every guest in the future. Thank you again for kindly recommendation to the hotel in advance, I and team Ladies and Gentlemen at the Ritz-Carlton Beijing are looking forward to welcoming you back whenever your travels or business bring you again to Beijing. Please do feel free to contact me for any further assistance, we will always remain at your service!

The Ritz-Carlton Beijing

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed for a couple of nights at Ritz,and this is the best comfortable journey ever! Good value! Great location for Ritz!
Modern, clean, very spacious room layout, Stable wifi in room. Stunning bathroom with bathtub and separate rain shower, all amenities including laundry and dry cleaning services! what is more, humanize service …it was a nice experience staying there.
And The staff both at the front desk and the restaurant is very friendly and helpful! And so happy to meet Sibyl, which profession and attentive service give me an experience of exceed expectation, Sibyl , so sweet and helped us make this a truly special vacation. Thank u!
I Would love to go back to Ritz again! ​

Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
RitzCarltonBeijing, Director of Rooms at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Guest 1351071460,

Thank you for staying at The Ritz-Carlton Beijing and taking your time to complete such a lovely feedback regarding your recent stay. We very appreciate you have shared your experience with us, in particular mentioned the Front Desk and Restaurant staff, and Sibyl - our Concierge Supervisor. We feel so proud to have her in the team as great asset. We will share with rest of team Ladies and Gentlemen, to follow her and continuously deliver First Class service. Please do feel free to contact me for any further assistance, we are looking forward to welcoming you back whenever your travels bring you again to Beijing.

The Ritz-Carlton Beijing