The Opposite House(Beijing)
US$293
US$163
US$384
1,311 results
All reviewsaroma restaurantjw marriott next doorladies and gentlementhe club loungeguest relationschinese teathe entire stafffront officeshopping mallbusiness triplong flightfinancial streetbeautiful hotelbusiness districtspecial thanksconcierge servicerooms are spacious
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Tripped in Pekin and stayed in RC for spending a short weekend. The location is prefect, surrounding fashionable shopping mall and very convenience to go everywhere, except the traffic was packed during that mall anniversary celebration.
Informed GRO my boyfriend's birthday in advance, and the decorations were brilliant and warm. Deeply appreciate!
Will choose this hotel as my best privileges in Pekin!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
RitzCarltonBeijing, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Catherine T,

Thank you for choosing The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing and sharing your feedback via TripAdvisor!

Our location is indeed very convenient as the hotel is very closely located next to the mall which gives you an easy access to a hassle-free shopping experience and entertainment options.

It's our honor to do something to make your boyfriend's birthday memorable. Our GRO is super passionate and creative. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any future events or celebrations.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I thing it's a good hotel in Beijing, I wish I can stay there more nights, it's very close to MRT and big shopping mall, ities have its own characteristics The service staff is very friendly, the restaurant has a lot of space, not crowded

Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
RitzCarltonBeijing, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear S9795XRadamh,

Thank you for choosing The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing and reviewing us at TripAdvisor. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel for more nights next time.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I stayed at this hotel for a night during my visit to Beijing. It is a really nice hotel. Hotel is not in the centre of the city, most like located in the business district. There is a shopping mall next to the hotel and couple of minutes walk to subway line 1.

Room is pretty good, very Ritz-Carlton. Bed is very comfortable, bathroom is very modern, amenities are pretty good as well. Wifi is working well.

Service is pretty good. Staff at reception are very helpful and friendly. Check in and check out was pretty quick and easy. Breakfast is good but some staff are not so friendly.

It was a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear Melbcollege,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing and sharing your feedback with us at TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to know you enjoyed our convenient location, top facilities and pretty good service. Our location is indeed a big plus. The ease of accessibility in and around the city from our hotel is a bonus to both our Business and Leisure travelers.

I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Travel with my colleague, very good experience stay this hotel Thank you for everyone's great effort, my colleague helped me to remember many names, please let me list as below: Front desk and lobby: Rosalie, Yuki, Vivian, Derek, Jensen, Chelsea, Temmy, Leona, Leyna, Elaine, Tina, Kerry, Christian, Cindy, Louisa, Lynn, Sherry, Bonnie, Grace, Stacy, Bella, Nancy, Johnny, Neo, Sibyl, Jacky Yan, Kevin, Martin… Lounge: Emma, Iris, Stephanie, Judy, Aimme, Tina, Herb, Andrea, Alisa, Damon… Breakfast restaurant: Candy, Mavis, Queena, Muriel, Sunny, Candice… Room service: Terrence, Sam, Leon Wang

Review collected in partnership with The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
RitzCarltonBeijing, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear DanielmH5849YD,

It’s excited to read your comments - It makes my week!

All here at The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing would like to thank you and your colleague for taking the time to share your thoughts on TripAdvisor.

I am so delighted to learn that you had a great stay in our hotel and I'm proud that our Ladies & Gentlemen were able to ensure craft home away from home experience. I will sure personally convey your appreciation to our Ladies & Gentlemen who made your stay unforgettable and personalized one.

Please be rest assured that we will make continuous efforts to provide The Ritz-Carlton’s finest personal services to you and other guests. I am looking forward welcoming you back soon and please do not hesitate to contact with me if I could be of any assistance for your future arrivals.

Thank you once again for your valuable time.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Suggested by my colleague, turn out I had a very nice stay experience. I have to thank the following people: Front desk and lobby: Rosalie, Yuki, Vivian, Derek, Jensen, Chelsea, Temmy, Leona, Leyna, Elaine, Tina, Kerry, Christian, Cindy, Louisa, Lynn, Sherry, Bonnie, Grace, Stacy, Bella, Nancy, Johnny, Neo, Sibyl, Jacky Yan, Kevin, Martin… Thanks to them for everything! Beside, another places surprise me are Lounge and Breakfast restaurant, please let me thank the following people: Lounge: Emma, Iris, Stephanie, Judy, Aimme, Tina, Herb, Andrea, Alisa, Damon… Breakfast restaurant: Candy, Mavis, Queena, Muriel, Sunny, Candice… Also appreciate the room service gentleman Terrence, Sam, Thanks to Leon Wang!

Dear Lipingm2018,

It is always encouraging for us to know how our guest enjoyed our Hotel and Staff Service, that will push ourselves further to provide better service for our guests with The Ritz-Carlton spirit.

I am indeed fortunate to have an energetic team of Ladies and Gentlemen who are eager to engage our guests. Thank you for your recognition. I will personally convey your appreciation to the dynamic team who made your first visit a memorable one.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back for another Ritz-Carlton experience soon.