3,169 results
All reviews jinbao street forbidden city club room subway station walking distance minute walk exit c night market excellent location concierge staff breakfast buffet an upgrade stayed here for nights central location taxi driver superior room free internet
Reviewed 22 October 2018

We stayed in Park Plaza Wangfujing hotel for 6 days when we traveled to China.
Our room was very nice, had all the necessary amenities.
There is a good selection for breakfast and I recommend booking a room with breakfast included.
Some members of the staff speak English and they happily helped us when we needed, like booking tickets to the red theater.
Overall we had a lovely stay and we would be happy to stay there again in the future.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Martina G, Manager at Park Plaza Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Dear Valued Guest

On behalf of the staff at Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing, I would like to thank you for choosing us for your recent visit in Beijing and to also express my sincere appreciation for sharing your experience on Trip-Advisor.

I am so pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay and expecting you return to Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing when you next come to Beijing. In order to offer you with more efficient and personal assistance, please do contact with me at mfu@parkplaza-Beijing.com.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

The lounge and bar were excellent! The staff was extremely friendly and the lounge was very comfortable.

The rooms on the other hand reminded me a bit of a motel; very small and I never felt they were fully clean. Turn down service was super though.

The location: couldn’t beat it! Great value!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding to your recent stay at Park Plaza. Everyone here in Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing takes pride to offer guests with a most enjoyable stay. I’m delighted to hear that you were satisfied with the lounge, bar and staff hospitality.

Our standard room is 30 square meters which is beyond star rating standard and regarding your comments about the room cleanness, it will be very much appreciated and necessary for us to obtain more detail information from you to avoid future occurrence and you are more than welcome to reach our rooms’ division manager at email mfu@parkplaza-beijing.com.

We thank you for your previous stay and do hope we may have pleasure to welcome you back soon for your next trip in Beijing. Please do contact with myself directly if I can be of your further assistance. I’ll rest assure an enjoyable stay in Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 21 October 2018

We are two couples we stayed for 3 nights in two double rooms before joining our cruise ship Ovation of the Seas.

PROs
Friendly and helpful staff
Well appointed rooms
Good breakfast
Central location, close to centre, shops, bars, places of interest

CONs
Can't think of any. Give it a whirl !

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Martina G, Manager at Park Plaza Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

While in Beijing we had the pleasure of staying at this hotel. The location is great, it is close to malls, shops and tasty restaurant. If you love Starbucks, there are two within a block of the hotel, the train station is also within 5-10 minute walking. Being that we were on our honeymoon, the staff took the time to decorate our room which we really loved and appreciated it. The airline we flew misplaced our luggage and the staff was very accommodating in helping us reach the airport office to find out the status. again, staff was very nice, location is great, breakfast was good and just a very nice stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 October 2018

We spent three nights in this hotel. It was conveniently located close to shopping, restaurants and subway. Clean lobby and very polite staff. Rooms were great. We were surprised to see a robot getting out of the elevator. It was a new experience. Once we called room service to get some water and it was the robot who brought the water to the room.It would ride up the elevator, glide across the floor, stands in front of your door and dials your room number. When we opened the door, there she was standing. The screen said 'Open me' and when we pushed the button, out came the two bottles of water. We close the door and she glided back to the elevator.
Breakfast was good and there was enough variety of food, western and Chinese both. Only a few staff spoke English as in many places in China but they were very polite and helpful. ,

Room tip: There are many restaurants outside.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Martina G, Manager at Park Plaza Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for sharing the comments of your recent stay in Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing on Trip-Advisor. We appreciate your compliments and we’d like to share all of the comments with our team and we are confident that they will further inspire them and the team to even higher levels of performance.

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and hope to welcome you back soon. If I can be of any assistance for your future leisure or business trips to Beijing, please feel free to contact with me at mfu@parkplaza-Beijing.com.

Sincerely Yours,