5 people are viewing this hotel
HK$782
Fully refundable before Sun, 10 Mar
No prepayment needed
2,002 results
All reviews indigo mall upstairs lounge art zone business trip great business excellent hotel subway station rooms are spacious convenient location swire gym taxi proximity cbd
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

A very nice hotel close to the subway station which was very helpful to go around the city ..
Very helpful staff and thanks to Mocha who was extremely helpful, welcoming all the time & giving good helpful tips as well

Trip type: Travelled on business
Simon M, General Manager at EAST Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you so much for your review! Great to know you enjoyed your stay with us. I’ll be sure to share your feedback with Mocha. He will be delighted. Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 17 January 2018

The interior design of the East hotel is very modern and stylish. The hotels staff is very attentive and accommodating. Particularly, Jacky has made our stay memorable. The breakfast buffet is fantastic with a wide selection to chose from. Although arriving late, the staff offered us a great meal. We are looking forward to our next stay in the beautiful East hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Simon M, General Manager at EAST Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thanks so much for all the great feedback.

Glad the team looked after you so well, I will be sure to share your feedback with them. Jacky will be delighted.

We all hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Besides being a beautiful hotel with awesome amenities, the staff at this hotel goes above and beyond to help their guests. I needed a cab and a concierge named Mocha not only helped me get one, he also paid for the ride since the only car available was through an Uber type app. I’m extremely grateful as it seemed a bit difficult to get a cab otherwise. Thanks again for your help and generosity!

Date of stay: January 2018

Thanks Elvin for such great feedback on the team and the hotel. I will ensure to share your feedback, Mocha will be delighted.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I have reviewed this hotel several times, but every time I stay (which now is every time I'm in Beijing) I'm always so impressed with the quality of service and the convenient location. Love that it is connected to the Indigo Mall, with a plethora of restaurant choices, food market, movie theater, hair salon, etc. You can connect through the mall to the subway system. Nice restaurants and a huge, state-of-the-art gym. The pool is too cold for me, but that's typical of almost every hotel pool in China. I love this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Simon M, General Manager at EAST Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Hi Kent,

Thanks so much for this wonderful review. It’s always great to have you with us, see you back soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Would like to say a massive thank you to all the staff here my card was scammed and the staff were more than exceptional when it came to getting my money back.
Special thanks to Jacky & Anson as well as the hotel security team for their help

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your review. I’ll be sure to share this with the team, they will be delighted. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.