All reviews indigo mall upstairs lounge swire group feast restaurant arts district corner room modern shopping mall business trip modern design executive floor guest experience large shower opposite house great business special thanks floor to ceiling windows sister hotel
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Thank you for a fantastic stay. Jacky and his Team as well reception were great. Very helpful and attentive. They made me feel special. I would come back anytime. Extraordinary Service and great facilities.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Simon M, General Manager at East Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. Great to know our team looked after you well and made your stay special. See you soon!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

It’s not my first time to visit here , I must say we enjoy coming back due to the variety of meals from their menu ( kids friendly )and the waiting staff are professional.There is baby section available. Good place to just unwind any time.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Great review, thanks so much. Really happy to know that you enjoyed another great dining experience at Feast. Come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

I visit our Beijing Office and East is definitely my home away from. All the little details taken care of. For example there is an ample supply of USB charging points and all the PowerPoints are international ready. Also it great not to be surrounded by fashionistas the young guys and gals in jeans and shirt adds to relaxed informality here. But professionalism is as great and d as any international hotel. Look forward to my next trip

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for such a wonderful review. Happy to read that we are your home away from home. We will see you back home soon!

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Located on the way in from the airport, the East is convenient for meetings for locals and international visitors. The staff are exceptional and can help with all aspects of your visit to Beijing and the surrounding area. When you get some down time, the very clean pool and funky bar with live music help you unwind while the breakfast service sets you up for a busy day. I look forward to returning every time I am in Beijing.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your amazing review. Glad you had a good time with us. Look forward to seeing your back soon!

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

My recent stay at was as satisfying as my last stay there. The location, the friendly staff, the impeccably clean rooms, the wonderful restaurants and the well equipped health club all make East hard to beat. The hotel is also doing their share to help the less fortunate during this holiday period through in a number of ways. I look forward to my next stay at East.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for such a great review! Really happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you back again soon.