1,677 results
All reviews tea garden ambassador suite chinese restaurant the executive lounge beautiful hotel peking duck the general manager breakfast buffet turn down service home away from home club room perfect stay the hotel manager luxury hotel dim sum special thanks concierge desk
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Andrew De Brito continues to lead the best hotel team in China, providing the best and most personalized service I have experienced in any hotel any where. The Coke cans in my minibar have my name on them, the room keys my son received have his favorite Star Wars figures along with his name printed on them. Fantastic!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Andrew D, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 314Floyd,

Greeting from your Four Seasons Beijing family, and thanks for sharing your valuable experience in Tripadvisor community.
I'm glad to hear we were able to create memories that last through the thoughtful touches from the team. We enjoy having you as our guest and making Four Seasons Beijing a "home away from home"

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here for 2 nights and enjoyed our stay!
The hotel is so beautiful and our room was comfortable and clean!
We loved the spa and the gym!
However, the massage was just average but that's not a big deal!
Overall it was a fantastic stay and one I’d recommend. VALUE FOR MONEY!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KLCLCC

Dear JKCLCC,

Thanks for the recommending us to the Tripadvisor community and this is truly meaningful for us.

I'm thrilled to know you've enjoyed the stay and please do recognize our hotel as your home away from home.

Should your schedule bring you back to Beijing, I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a wonderful hotel with superb service. The staff pays attention to detail. We called ahead to arrange for the Peking Duck meal, and it was outstanding. We also enjoyed the Dim Sum luncheon. A beautiful hotel that made our short trip to Beijing a wonderful experience.

Stayed: April 2018
Andrew D, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Anthrorose,

Its such a great honor to read your wonderful experience at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing. I am pleased that you've enjoyed our dim sum and Peking Duck at Cai Yi Xuan and look forward to welcoming you again hopefully soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It’s always a challenge to stay at Western based hotel chains in China as their cultural values don’t quite gel in Asia. Serene Asian details evaporate and you find a children’s play area full of dirty toys in a corner of the lobby lounge. It doesn’t look elegant just ugly & tacky. The 1 bedroom suite we had was extremely quiet comfortable & ageing gracefully. The daily treats arrive at odd times but one feels like being in an oasis of calm. The concierge was very busy & not as attentive. The gym pool & spa is top standard & well maintained. The Equis nightclub is great for food & very chic. The Chinese restaurant was amazing especially in the main dining room. Our waitress was exceptional. Avoid the lobby & breakfast at Opus it was an MSG ugly buffet full of loud people. Overall a superior experience.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear DrDiscerningHotel,

Thank you for sharing and your feedback is highly valuable to us.

My sincere apologies that your experience didn't meet your expectation overall. I assure you that I will definitely share with the team for continuos improvement.

Should your schedule bring you back to Beijing, please do not hesitate to contact me and I would be more than happy to arrange your next visit personally.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Amazing hotel - Fantastic spa/gym, superb food and truly delightful staff.
They couldn't do enough for us.
The location is very well placed and the room was very quiet .
Its going to be difficult for us to stay elsewhere now...

Room Tip: We would definitely recommend having breakfast at the hotel - Amazing choice and the quality of food is fantastic.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anthony B

Dear Anthony B,

It is our great honor to hear from your wonderful feedback of Four Seasons Hotel Beijing, and we hope the experience at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing will bring you back to us or any other Four Seasons hotel.

Thank you for staying with us and should your travel bring you back our way. Please do reach out to me at andrew.debrito@fourseasons.com should you require any other assistance.