1,767 results
All reviews tea garden ambassador suite the executive lounge chinese restaurant the general manager the entire staff perfect stay concierge team excellent hotel home away from home breakfast buffet club room f b the hotel manager peking duck special thanks luxury hotel
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

It’s always a challenge to stay at Western based hotel chains in China as their cultural values don’t quite gel in Asia. Serene Asian details evaporate and you find a children’s play area full of dirty toys in a corner of the lobby lounge. It doesn’t look elegant just ugly & tacky. The 1 bedroom suite we had was extremely quiet comfortable & ageing gracefully. The daily treats arrive at odd times but one feels like being in an oasis of calm. The concierge was very busy & not as attentive. The gym pool & spa is top standard & well maintained. The Equis nightclub is great for food & very chic. The Chinese restaurant was amazing especially in the main dining room. Our waitress was exceptional. Avoid the lobby & breakfast at Opus it was an MSG ugly buffet full of loud people. Overall a superior experience.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Andrew D, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear DrDiscerningHotel,

Thank you for sharing and your feedback is highly valuable to us.

My sincere apologies that your experience didn't meet your expectation overall. I assure you that I will definitely share with the team for continuos improvement.

Should your schedule bring you back to Beijing, please do not hesitate to contact me and I would be more than happy to arrange your next visit personally.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Amazing hotel - Fantastic spa/gym, superb food and truly delightful staff.
They couldn't do enough for us.
The location is very well placed and the room was very quiet .
Its going to be difficult for us to stay elsewhere now...

Room tip: We would definitely recommend having breakfast at the hotel - Amazing choice and the quality of food is fantastic.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anthony B
Andrew D, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Anthony B,

It is our great honor to hear from your wonderful feedback of Four Seasons Hotel Beijing, and we hope the experience at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing will bring you back to us or any other Four Seasons hotel.

Thank you for staying with us and should your travel bring you back our way. Please do reach out to me at andrew.debrito@fourseasons.com should you require any other assistance.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Where to start? This is an amazing place to stay in Beijing. Very well located and super quiet at night, The spa is superb and meticulously maintained. Our room was superb, as you may expect. However it was all the little touches that made our stay so special and individual.The breakfast is amazing - EVERY option is catered for. The best quality food all freshly prepared.The Chinese restaurant on the second floor was superb! Fantastic varied choice and again, the food quality was excellent and very well cooked. (I'd recommend the prawns with black Garlic!)Overall it will be difficult for us to stay in another hotel chain going forwards. We were blown away and will definitely stay with the Four Seasons brand again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear abarke695547,

Thanks a lot for sharing your recent experience at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing.I am pleased to read your wonderful words regarding your journey at our hotel.

As Four Seasons, we constantly provide personalized services and extraordinary experiences, truly connect to our guests and the environment around us, which we hope are the most important reasons guests come or come back to Four Seasons.

Should your schedule bring you back to Beijing, I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

I was in Beijing for business and I stayed at the Four Seasons for 8 days, it was an completely pleasant and comfortable experience. The entire staff from check-in, to restaurant to concierge and the app were all friendly and helpful. Delicious breakfast buffet as well!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Andrew D, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear 879nicholas,

Thank you for taking time to share your recent 8-day experience with us. I'm thrilled to acknowledge that you've enjoyed every aspect of our hotel.My team and I are devoted to creating personalized experience for each one of our guests day to day.

Please do drop me a note at andrew.debrito@fourseasons.com, I would love to arrange your next visit personally.

Look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Professional staff, fantastic quality of rooms and comfort of beds and pillows. Everything is clean, the food is good, and offers more attentions and services than a typical 5 stars hotel. Perfect situation and wonderfull view.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear devede37,

It was great to have you staying with us and thanks for sharing your recent experience.

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed every aspect during your stay, and we hope the experience at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing will bring you back or to any other Four Seasons Hotels.