1,772 results
All reviews tea garden ambassador suite the executive lounge chinese restaurant the general manager the entire staff perfect stay concierge team excellent hotel home away from home breakfast buffet club room f b the hotel manager peking duck special thanks luxury hotel
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

We had a weekend getaway here at Four Seasons and we had a great time! The location is very convenient and the room is spacious. The most impressive part is the service! We were pampered since the time we entered the hotel, they are very professional. We will definitely come back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
FSH_Beijing, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Dear Sunxiaosheng,

Thank you for your recent stay and positive posting on TripAdvisor!
I am delighted to learn that you liked our hotel location, rooms and especially our service. I will share your kind comments with our team members and encourage everyone to keep delivering extraordinary service to all of our guests.

Looking forward to welcoming you for your next trip in Beijing!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at many of the Four Seasons properties and Beijing doesn't disappoint.

From the online check in through the hotels app to the rooms and food we were not disappointed - all fantastic quality. The Club Lounge is great for breakfast, drinks and light meals.

My only disappointment would be the management of the pool. Kids eating and with inflatable toys in the hot tub isn't exactly ideal for other guests!

That said of we are back in Beijing then it will be at the Four Seasons.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FSH_Beijing, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

Dear WhyOhWhy,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments regarding your experience with us.
I am pleased to learn that you liked our rooms, facilities, Executive Club Lounge and our Four Seasons mobile app. I have also noticed your comment about the experience at the swimming pool. My sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused to you. Your comment is highly valuable to us and please be rest assured that I have addressed this with the team. We will continue to enhance our management and create safe and pleasant environment for all the guests. Thank you once again for bringing this up so that we could follow up and improve in the future.

Thanks again for choosing Four Seasons Hotel Beijing. Should your schedule bring you back our way, I would love to hear from you and I can be reached at andrew.debrito@fourseasons.com.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We spent five nights here in October. We stayed in a nice corner suite. Service was perfect from start to finish. Staff was very friendly and helpful. You can tell they take pride in their hotel. Best executive lounge we have ever seen. We had breakfast and dinner here almost every night. A full fantastic buffet for breakfast and dinner. The wait staff members were very attentive. The executive lounge was complimentary with our suite. We also ate at their Chinese restaurant which was very good. We also had s pretty good deal with a free night after four paid nights. I heard some complaints about the location. But we found it fine with some restaurants and shopping nearby. Plus we were tired after touring all day.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear bgc11,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing and I am very delighted to learn that you liked our hotel location, our rooms, Executive Club Lounge, and Cai Yi Xuan Chinese restaurant. I also really appreciate for your great recognition for our “friendly, helpful and attentive” staff. I will share your kind comments with our team members and encourage everyone to keep delivering extraordinary service to all of our guests.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Excellent service. The room was spacious nad clean. The staff was very helpful and professional. Best nights sleep I've had in a long time at a hotel. Will definitely stay at this property in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
FSH_Beijing, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

Dear Mayigang,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing and I am delighted to learn that you liked our rooms, and facilities. I also really appreciate for your great recognition for our “helpful and professional” staff. I will share your kind comments with our team members and encourage everyone to keep delivering extraordinary service to all of our guests.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 25 December 2016

This is not a hotel I normally would stay in but I was part of a trade mission so it was selected for me. Unlike the government people on this junket I had to pony up the $$$

First off my first impression was its impressive clean and modern with all the bells and whistles

They screwed up on the groups reservation and let us sitting in the lobby for an hour, due to heavy bookings. I lot my cool and as a result was given a huge upgrade so my opinion my NOT me indicative of the general rooms

Room was very large by China standards with a separate sitting and sleeping area. Well appointed and everything you would want, plus things I never would have thought of. Again since they upgraded me this may NOT reflect the average room

The staff were good, but again given I lost it on them they could have just been overly attentive to me. So this may not reflect your experience.

I must say its beyond a doubt one the best hotels I stayed at in China but not one I would consider since I pay for a room not a resort. So if you are looking for value for money or mid priced. This is NOT the hotel for you is a 3 out of 10 value wise. But if you are seeking a hotel with everything and then some, and willing to pay a premium.. I recommend this hotel without hesitation. 11 out of 10 on that scale.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
FSH_Beijing, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2016

Dear 548jason,

I am pleased to learn that you liked our rooms, facilities, and “clean and modern” decorations. I have also noticed your comment about the check-in experience. My sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused to you during your check-in. Your comment is highly valuable to us and please be rest assured that I have addressed this with the team. We will continue to enhance our guest engagement and check-in experience. Thank you once again for bringing this up so that we could follow up and improve in the future.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.