3,155 results
All reviews horizon restaurant free mini bar shangri la group great hotel viking river the club lounge china world business district business trip silk market breakfast and dinner fitness center shopping mall peking duck chinese restaurant rooms are spacious four nights
Reviewed 13 January 2018

I had a wonderful time staying at Kerry Hotel Beijing. The room is clean and comfortable. The service is beyond fabulous.. Not to mention the most important part, the food. I have had my dinner and lunch at Kerry Hotel for the past few days, and I'm already impressed by all the varieties of food in Kerry's kitchen! Especially the fresh seafood! Keep it up the good work!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Sinan Y, General Manager at Kerry Hotel Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear littlecharsiewbao,

Thank you for writing such a positive review on Trip Advisor. It’s wonderful to hear that you have enjoyed our room and food. We are happy to know that you have been well looked after by our team. Your positive words will definitely motivate us to strive even harder to ensure you have an unforgettable experience with us in the future.
We look forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Stayed for 3 nights and was absolutely awed in every way. The Kerry is a part of the Shangri La Hotels Group & I have earlier stayed at Kerry Shanghai on 3 occasions with mixed feelings (usually a score of 4/5).

Here is a summary:

Location: 4/5 - easy to get to most of the main tourist sights by taxi or metro mainly the Forbidden city and surroundings. Additional plus is most embassies are walking distance.

Food: 5/5 - fantastic quality and variety, both at the breakfast and lunch / dinner

Price: 5/5 - paid $200++ for a double room with breakfast - premium hotel.

Service: 5/5 - I usually come across service employees who may not be fluent in English in several hotels - at Kerry Beijing its a welcome change

Room & Sleep Quality: 5/5: Very clean, very modern and almost every detail has been thought of

Overall: 5/5 - While I have reviewed several hotels I usually dont end up with a score of 5/5

Check in was smooth in the very mordern marble lobby and I was allotted room 1113. Room was well prepared and included a hot kttle, business desk with international plug point, fast and stable internet, comfortable double bed and a lounger and a very spacious bath with an enclosed shower.

Breakfast at the lobby level cafe was superb - the choice was unbeatable with a fantastic unending variety of Asian and Western food. I am extremely conscious of quality and this one won hands down.

My only small gripe was that the toiletries at the Kerry Beijing and Shanghai could be better - a well known brand of toiletries would make all the difference to put nerves at ease that there are no harmful chemicals.

I can't wait to check in again

Room Tip: Dont miss the breakfast!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank SGTravel10

Dear SGTravel10,

Thank you for taking time to write such a lovely review on Trip Advisor. It’s wonderful to hear that you have enjoyed our location, room facilities and breakfast. We are also happy to know that you have been well looked after by our team. We have taken note of your comment regarding the toiletries and will certainly look into it. Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcome you back!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Stayed for 6 nights on business based on colleague's recommendation and location close to business meetings. Also, the metro not too far away for good connections to tourist spots (took less than 30mins walk/metro to get to Forbidden City) and silk market not far away either.
This is a large hotel with excellent facilities and service.
All went very smoothly - no lapses/hiccups.
The bar, café and pool facilities were all great. The food was good, though would have been even better if more locally orientated.
I would stay again.

Room Tip: I suspect all rooms are good - probably no noteworthy views from any room
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear LuckyLooch,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here on TrioAdvisor. It’s so wonderful to know that you have enjoyed your overall stay with us. All of us at Kerry Hotel, Beijing strive to deliver a unique personal guest experience and we are truly delighted to know that we have left such a positive impression on you.
We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Beijing!

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

I stay Kerry hotel Beijing for a long time and club lounge staff always let me feel at home,that is the reason why I always choose Kerry.the professional staff in club lounge always provide excellent service,like Shirley,Anna and Katy,Thanks for their help,

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

It’s my first visit to Beijing, a friend booked this hotel for me three days in advance. The hotel enjoys a very good location, from my room I can catch a sight of the famous CCTV building. The room is no bigger than some new hotel I lived in the past two years, but I am fine with the size and design. Besides, concierge service and front desk were kind and efficient, the female room attendant I came across in the corridor greeted me warmly. Kerry has exceeded my expectations.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店

Dear chyanan08,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here on Trip Advisor. It’s so wonderful to know that you have enjoyed our location and room facilities. All of us at Kerry Hotel, Beijing strive to deliver a unique personal guest experience and we are truly delighted to know that we have left such a positive impression on you.
We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Beijing!