3,275 results
All reviews horizon club nancy cao aria restaurant shopping mall hotel lobby is beautiful lobby business trip silk market summer palace excellent stay beautiful hotel business district fitness center star hotel subway station chinese restaurant buffet breakfast
Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

This is my first time join the social party in the china world hotel. The party was so successful. The christmas tree was so beauty. The kids were so happy. I m really enjoy the service of here. The people work here is so friendly. I like the hotel lobby. i like the people in this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
CWHGM, General Manager at Shangri-La's China World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2015

Dear Univeralman, I appreciate your sharing. I am glad that you enjoyed our sweet and warm Christmas Lighting party. We also have a number of Christmas celebrations lined up for the festive season. I hope to welcome you back again soon. Taking this opportunity, may we wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Best Regards, Emil Leung, Area General Manager.

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

Thanksgiving 2015, a hectic day filled with traveling and meetings. At the end of the day my guest and I were suddenly invited to walk down the red carpet and a taste menu dinner. What a pleasant surprise to end a busy working day. Thank you, China World, a home away from home.

Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店

Dear Dahong7, thank you for sharing. It gives me great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed the Christmas Lighting night. I would like to thank you for your continuous support of China World Hotel. Taking this opportunity, may we wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Best Regards, Emil Leung, Area General Manager.

Reviewed 26 November 2015

The Hotel is a top class, the View from the room is breathtaking and service is an all round thing and you can access any restaurant from the hotel as if it was part of the hotel. The hotel opens up to stunning shops of top model International Brands. Really high class venue and environment..

Room Tip: Get the best info and help from the Concierge multilingual
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear Ndikdav, thank you for sharing. You are right, China World Hotel is located at the center of Beijing’s CBD area, with floor to ceiling windows overseeing the bustling Chang’an street. I look forward to welcome you back again soon. Best Regards, Emil Leung, Area General Manager

Reviewed 23 November 2015

I have been staying at China World Hotel since its soft opening in the 1990s. It is like a home from home and I am especially impressed by the staff at the hotel, particularly the staff at the Horizon Club lounge, they are always helpful, such as Philip Xu on my recent trip and another gentleman at the concierge desk who helped me get a taxi on a snowy day in Beijing. I hope that China World Hotel will maintain its high standard.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
CWHGM, General Manager at Shangri-La's China World Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2015

Dear wmx2015, thank you for always choosing and supporting China World Hotel. It is certainly a great reward to read such praising feedback from our valued guests, and we hope for the opportunity to host you again in the near future to create more unforgettable moments. Best Regards, Emil Leung, Area General Manager.

Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

I stopped over for one night before returning from my business trip.
It is an amazing place combining modern amenities with traditional cultural approach being also directly linked to the Mall.
Personal is extremely friendly and caring.
Rooms are very big and my wife would have enjoyed it ...
If you want to walk a bit Tiananmen is only one hour away ;-)

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear David_F1206, thank you for sharing. I am glad to learn that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us. Located at the heart of Beijing’s CBD area, China World Hotel is good choice for both business and leisure travelers. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Best Regards, Emil Leung, Area General Manager.