Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$75
View deal
Free cancellation until 09/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreams
Vio.com
Expedia
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2019

Stayed in this hotel for business with a colleague, rooms nice and comfortable, food in the restaurant was good, breakfast huge selection, we ate in the restaurant most evenings and had the buffet and we were never disappointed, excellent value
we used the concierge on numerous occasions and a very helpful chap Yang Bo was a star.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank GRAHAM L
Reviewed 26 June 2019 via mobile

Elegant modern hotel with nicely appointed rooms. WiFi a bit problematic. Kept clean and well furnished with towels and bottled water. Breakfast was included and while selection large not especially memorable nor helpful staffing and biggest issue was finding a clean table with enough place settings for our group of three since tables very slowly and incompletely bussed and cleaned.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2019

This hotel was booked by my hosts for a business trip, and as well noted in other reviews is near many universities, hospitals, medical schools and so on. It also is not far from some Olympic venues and a subway station is close by, but it is not close to traditional tourist haunts or major areas of shopping or dining. There are some restaurants close by, but you have to know where to look. I liked the steamed bun restaurant round the corner. There is also a western and Chinese buffet in the hotel and a Chinese restaurant. It was near work, which mattered to me.

The check-in was slow and tedious as others had remarked, and the WiFi only worked on my phones which had WeChat installed, otherwise not. There was a cabled RJ46 ethernet connector in the room which worked fine for laptops.

The buffet restaurant was fine but not marvellous, however the breakfasts were better. I was not in the mood for chinese style breakfast dishes, however there was lovely fresh bread, jam, pastries and a continental selection of meats and cheeses. The coffee and juice were good too as were the eggs - almost. Some days the hardboiled eggs were hot and other days they were cold. I tried the fried eggs once, but these were also inconsistent, as were the scrambled. Enough choice and good food to get me started for the day, but it could annoy some.

The furnishings, the bed were excellent. The sleep and comfort level were good. The view from the window was excellent and your could see much of Beijing below you. The bathroom was good and a fine selection of toiletries were provided.

As others have noted the bar was often empty and deserted, but when I needed to use it the service and drinks were fine. I just pitied the barman who sat there for hours with no one to serve.

English levels of staff are not perfect but basic and sufficient for regular usage but not for when things fail.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2019

The hotel is well maintained, clean, provides good breakfast with both Chinese and International cuisines, rooms are spacey and well decorated. The personnel speaks some English, but not really fluent. view from the room (15th floor) was really impressive

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 13 April 2019 via mobile

I highly recommend the Vision Hotel in Beijing. I would rate it as a 5 star hotel. The beds are comfortable, the shower has excellent water pressure, they have a small cooler in the room for drinks (2 water bottles provided). We had two full size beds in our room so my husband and I each had our own bed. lol. The breakfast was great; there was waffles, French toast, fried eggs, fruit, breads, bacon, chicken sausage, porridge, and lots of Asian dishes. It was more like a brunch buffet. We only needed our European adaptors for my hair straightener. Cell phone chargers and CPAP did not need adaptors.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple