1,636 results
All reviews the executive lounge free shuttle an early flight long layover shuttle service connecting flight one night stay breakfast buffet upgraded to a suite convenient location rooms are large great room fitness center business trip china pek internet
Reviewed 3 May 2016

Stayed 1 night at this hotel as it was close to airport and I had an early flight. Normally airport hotels are average at best but this hotel was fantastic. Service on arrival was very good and also followed up with call to room to check everything was ok. Rooms were very large and had all the facilities and more. Luxury!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank GillianKIrvine
HBCA H, General Manager at Hilton Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2016

Dear GillianKIrvine,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and take your time to review our hotel.

I was very happy to read that you were very happy with our service and the facilities and that you thought our hotel was "Fantastic". This is high praise.

Conrad Hilton’s vision, and it remains Hilton’s Vision to this day is to “Fill the Earth with the light and warmth of Hospitality”. I am so happy that we have been able to achieve this during your stay. I sincerely hope I have the pleasure to welcome you back to our beautiful hotel soon.

Tony Marrinan, General Manager, Hilton Beijing Capital Airport

Reviewed 2 May 2016

As an airport hotel I must say that this is a really nice choice. Huge hotel with a very nice atmosphere despite its size. Very comfortable Rooms and beds. Everything is clean and well maintained. Great Breakfast with an huge assortment and a lot of choices. The staff was also very nice, friendly and professional. As you could expect.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Hilton is one of my favorite hotel, and my last stay was Hilton Beijing Airport.
Hotel itself is beautiful, with big spaces, Chinese decor and modern. Rooms are clean, spacious and with all appliances needed for a comfortable stay . We just had breakfast but the restaurant have en ought for any taste and service was extremely courteous and helpful
If you traveling and need to be close to the Beijing airport, this is the best option for you. I highly recommend this nice hotel!!!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2016

The minute you exit the taxi, the great service starts with the doorman, then at check in "Jane" took her time to explain the hotel to me and got me to my beautiful room.
The excutive lounge also is staffed with great people that go out of the way to make sure you feel welcome and get anything you need. I have stayed at this hotel many times and must say it is one of my favorite Hiltons for business travel.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

My room did not have a trash can / rubbish bin. So I called down and asked for one. I was told there was one in the bathroom. Of course there was one next to the toilet, but not one in the main room. I was unsuccessful in convincing them that I needed one in my room.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts